Home

Whats The Deal With Girls And The Phone?!?!?

Prince_Xizor

Lol

Judge: madame Please Present Ur Case.

Madame Lawyer: It Appears Pools Show That Most Game Forums Are Dominated By Men (Not That We Care) , we want some action on this case!!

Judge: Case Close...all those (men) on any forum on the net i hear by sentence u a fine of $999,999,999,999 each that must be paid in the next 6 months....if these debts are not paid then u will be sentenced to life in prison!

:::The Next 6 Months Pass By:::

Fem News Caster: It seems half of the worlds population has bee sent to jail...all men infact...WOMEN RULEZ YAH!!!!

You know what the real deal with girls and the phone is? It's the fact that they should have born with a phone surgically attached to their head, but since they aren't we men have to bear the immense bitterness of women everywhere because they have to manually dial phones and hold them up for the countless hours they talk on them every night. I tell ya, the technology is now available, please surgically attach cell phones to their heads so we can all be happy again!!!!

Originally posted by Prince_Xizor

Lol

Judge: madame Please Present Ur Case.

Madame Lawyer: It Appears Pools Show That Most Game Forums Are Dominated By Men (Not That We Care) , we want some action on this case!!

Judge: Case Close...all those (men) on any forum on the net i hear by sentence u a fine of $999,999,999,999 each that must be paid in the next 6 months....if these debts are not paid then u will be sentenced to life in prison!

:::The Next 6 Months Pass By:::

Fem News Caster: It seems half of the worlds population has bee sent to jail...all men infact...WOMEN RULEZ YAH!!!!

we'd all die from the withdrawal attacks. i know i probably would.

Archived