Home

Hola

Kid

I have returned....

It took a little persuasion from Dinghy and Metallus, and I dont how long Im gonna stay or how often ill post, but I am back

Thoughts so far....

Whats with banning admiral? Theres probly a lot I didnt see that he said, but from the topic about his "sense of humor", I didnt see anything really worth banning him....maybe someone can explain it to me...

Boy, is this place dead, posts from forum regulars are way down and seems to be less newbies too. Wheres storken? murta? magnus?

Anyways, im off to check this place out some more, ill be around.....

Metallus said he banned Admeral coz of something he said in the GF forum, I still don't understand why he thought I was male, but oh well, it was funny while it lasted, but yeah, I don't think he was banned coz of what he said in here

Well, the GF community has had to deal with this guy more than once, years before LucasForums even existed. It's understandable that most of our regulars were unwilling to give him another chance. I, along with some of the other posters there, gave him plenty of time to demonstrate whether he'd grown up enough since his days at our old forums.

Some problems are self inflicted

This is very true. However, in this case it applies to Lupe/Admiral, not to us. It was his choice to come back and test our patience again. Once he had harassed NiKo (who was one of the few who was willing to give him a chance) in the same old "Lupe" style, I knew he would only get worse, since his habits were identical to the ones he demonstrated on the previous incarnations of the GF forums.

Originally posted by Metallus

I knew he would only get worse, since his habits were identical to the ones he demonstrated on the previous incarnations of the GF forums.

Good lord, if only this wasn't the truth. But sadly, it is. I could not stand to post in the GFN forums to any degree. The reason is simple: Lupe/Admiral devolved every single post into a steaming pile of crap. Whatever the topic was, he'd intervene and turn it into utter chaos, with no rhyme or reason. I used to be a regular poster at the old GFN forums, but this was something I just couldn't stand.

Admiral turned me, and many others, away from posting at the GFN boards. He reduced post counts, regular members, and most of all, maturity. While I don't believe it's entirely his fault that all the threads there devolved into utter crap, his actions were certainly the principle contributors, and that warranted a ban.

That's my opinion, and since the ban, I find the GFN forums to be much more pleasant. I enjoy posting there now.

While I don't post on the GF boards, I can see why the ban was warrented, although, as an outsider looking in, perhaps some of the comments about shooting him and whatever, were uncalled for, still it sounds like cases in the past, and I'm sure many of the regular EMI posters remember the debacle (is that spelling right? it doesn't look right) we all had with Fellas last year, and I can see some similarities between Casaba and Fellas, I think they tried hard at the start to have people like them, but by the end of it, when it was obvious that wasn't happening they turned it around and became annoying and immature.

Like I said I don't know what he was like in the old GF boards, I've never posted there, although I did look at the topics in question that raVen posted, and some of the comments did appear a lil harsh, but I don't know the history

I remember that! That was so embarassing that I got myself banned, but then when Kid got banned hehehehe

Does anyone ever go into chat anymore? Gone were the good old days when we had those chat sessions going :( *sniffles* I miss them

Greatest topic ever, lol

hehe, trout

wow, so everyone that stayed pretty much became a mod I see.

I can't belive im lower than poeple like Frenchy and Fender!;) ;)

P.S. I remember ya Jack, I aint been gone that long!

Archived