Home

Misc shiz

dP_tHc

This isn't really clan recruiting, but it has alot to do with Jedi Knight and it's clans so I figured I'd post it here.

After reading through Torments post on a Jedi Knight superclan, I noticed alot of other interesting points. A rather large debate popped up from that post, but alot of the posts had nothing to do with the topic. So I'm going to do something none of you had the intelligence to do, and make a new topic. :D

I didn't start playing Jedi Knight Online until 1999. I logged onto the zone, and was introduced into its world. Jedi Knight was the first game I had ever played online, and I got hooked.

As I kept coming back I became accustomed as to which clans were "good" and which were "bad". During my time, clans like MERC and IRN we're long gone, but they were spoken so highly of. They were legends. The most popular clans of MY time, were WD and DSbr. Don't get me wrong, there were other clans. SyKoTiC, BOTH, SOH, JaG, and the rest were around and kicking. But DSbr and WD were the clans to join. Getting into the "elite" clans was the inspiration I had to get better.

Now, it's going to feel rather strange playing Jedi Outcast from it's initial release. There will be no "Elite" clans. Everyone will start over, from the beginning. Wonder how it's going to be heh...

Maybe I'd know if I actually branched into other games, but for some reason Q3A and UT Just didnt hold my interest long enough. I always went back to JK. I still play it to this day, I consider it the best game I've ever played.

The point of this is, it's going to be alot different guys. ALOT different. Be ready. :)

<<<<That's true. All the clans are going to give it their best shot, but in the end, it will be the ones who have the backbone from JK that will win. JaG, AOJ, ARMY, Element...>>>>

What??

In the end??

In the end of what??

This game will be a bit different from what you are used 2 I would believe.

Remember what Obi said...."Never underestimate the power of the Dark Side"

Oh and remember what TE says "When you a$$ume you make an a$$ out of yourself"

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived