Home

Who lives near a Military Base?

Commander 598

You should have claimed "Tidewater" instead of VA Beach@! Then you could have gotten the Naval Operations Base and Naval Air Station in Norfolk, the shipyard in Newport News, Fort Henry at Cape Henry (I think it's Henry. I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE IN SOME TIME and have no map at the moment), the ANG fighters at Norfolk Intl, and the Air Force base in Langley!

But no, you only get Oceana NAS, Camp Pendleton MCAS (i think it's MCAS), and Little Creek Naval Amphib Base! :D

i was conceived in Virginia Beach. Does that count?

ps i forgot Fort Eustis.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest garyah99

Yes, Moose Jaw is an Air Base, I was posted there for 3 years. and the CP 140 Aurora is exactly like a P-3 Orion. They're the same aircraft.

Lol!! Nirto... ^_^

Cracken, you wanted pics? This is an Aurora, isn't it? aurora.jpg It looks a little dif. than I remember, though.

Gary, I didn't know you lived in Moose Jaw! ...Or did I? O_o

Did you know that people have died while playing Chubby Bunny? They choked on their own vomit...

Guest garyah99

Lujayne; I was in Moose Jaw from 1982 - 1985. That picture may be of an experimental aircraft, but the Aurora that we use in Canada is a 4 engine turboprop that is primarily used for Electronic or anti-submarine warfare.

<font color=blue>Let's see if I can get this image thing right:</font>

auroshp.jpg

Archived