Home

I, jedi.

Niun

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have explored the whole galaxy, met all kindsa interesting people (maybe even some jedi) and had the time of my life while all the wanna-be jedi are sitting around scratching their butt and complaining they havent been made jedi even though they've been online 24 hours a day for 3 months. Wheres the fun in sloggin sloggin sloggin trying to find some mystical combination that lets you be a jedi? I guess thats why i sold EQ a week after i got it. It was no fun, just fight fight fight, go to town, repeat. The only thing that mattered was being level 55 dark mage dragon slayer or Ernoth. I've had more fulfulling games of pong.

The best thing the devs could do would be remove jedi as a player option and play the jedi themselves.

After reading all these jedi threads and taking on board what most of you have to say, I am in agreement with Gavor on the subject. (Doesn't mean were pickin' out curtains Gav:rolleyes: )

Realistically, the time frame of this game dictates that Jedi are very few and far between, living in holes in the ground trying to get as far away from bounty hunters and Vader as best they can. So, I don't really want that type of gaming experience.

Imagine playing your character for ages (and I mean ages) and building up a really powerful jedi only to have some SOB bounty hunter that you never met before suddenly appear and fry your ass in the street after a tip off.......erm, no thanks. (That would upset me alot:o)

No, I'd much rather do something safer and more enjoyable. Travel around, meet people build some good relationships etc, etc. The TRUE fan will be happy just to.......be. (We are actually going to be in it dudes :cool: )

Bring it on - I would be Jabbas Crack Ho if that was all I could play so please, stop whining and embrace it.

Kwok

Of course we're not buying curtains! <tries to hide curtain samples behind back>

The last bit was nicely said. It get down to the truth of matter where real SW fans are concerned. We just want to play SWG, be in an honest to god SW MMORPG, mingle and RP with other SW fans(read freaks :)).

It wasn't so long ago I played a SW MUSH and loved it, regardless of the text interface. I still remember when someone left their ship unlocked and I stole it. Hehehe.

yeah... i mean havent all of you ever dreamed of being in the star wars universe? i have... to fly a space ship... to drive a speeder.. to meet aliens..... i have dreamed this for over 10 years.....

dont get me wrong aboput Jedi... i love the Jedi.. i think it is SO cool to have a lightsaber. but it is very unlikely i will be one...

ok... the FACTS i heard about jedi were:

everybody has a CHANCE to become a Jedi. and if you want to be a jedi.. you need to explore certain skills before coming one.... and no one knows wich skills... i think there is the key... that is one of the trouble of finding out to become a jedi... to find the right set of skills to go on... but who is gonna say how long it is gonna take....1 day? 1 week? a month? a year? 2 years?

And they said Jedi are gonna be rare..... so take your own conclusions out of it :)

Please go ahead and try to become a jedi.. i will give you 4 crates of beer (in game:D) if you become one... :D i promiss... but dont come crying to us if you DONT become one ok? we warned yah ass :D

How do we Jedi know you won't report us instead of giving us those crates of beer??? :D

Hmm... wouldn't places to live like Naboo experiece something like this Jedi thing where everyone wants to live there? I personally like tatooine fine, but I dunno about others...

Jedi all go to Naboo to cavort and show off their lightsabres, BH and imperial troops swoop on them and they're all killed. Mass complaining(why can't my jedi just strut around buying stuff like everyone else, this game is broken), people quit the game because it doesnt work how they want it to. The world is a better place.

das ende

:max:

Umm can we please keep in mind this is JUST A GAME... If people wanna sit around and "slog" to become Jedis, let them ;).. If they are that stupid.

They paid their money, and their (estimate) $10 a month to "slog".

Let's try not to diss these sloggers. Let the sloggers slog, I say! Slog away gentlemen, slog away!

Oh and if they jedis are as rare as they say (Probably will be...) The ones that DO become Jedis won't be stupid enough to strut their stuff.

Only a jedi-wannabe would do that, and, as you have said, the Jedi wannabes won't become Jedis. Or probably won't, anyway.

Only people with brains become Jedis :)

Thats why I will be a doctor in SWG! :)

now, thats not true...somone with no brain could get lucky and still become a jedi...and personally if i were one..hell i'd strut my ****...but right beforce that i'll be at a cloning facility lol....with my lightsaber put somewhere safe of course..

*SPOILER SPOILER DONT READ UNLESS YOU'VE SEEN EPII WARNING WARNING*

YOU ARE ABOUT TO ENTER A SPOILER AREA: TURN BACK NOW

Actually it was more like 3 or 4 blaster shots. If your referring to the guy that climbed up onto the balcony and was about to slice up Dooku (pretty sure it was Dooku).. He was reaching back, prepearing to slice, and Jango shoots him, he falls, then Jango puts his gun away "Maverick" style.

There is way too much of the word LUCK in these post and I believe that luck has nothing to do with it, like the FAQ said everyone will at some point will become FS its just from there the whole training to become a Jedi,learning to use you force powers, the building of your saber, learning how to properly use the saber, and the Trials that will be the VERY difficult thing. Then agin this is just how I understood the wat things work but I may be wrong.

lol @ jedighost :D

and i think we have tags for spoilers.

just put the word "spoiler" between these tags [ ]. and ofcourse close them with puuting the word "spoiler" btween thse tags [/ ].

Ill use your spoiler as an example ok?

Actually it was more like 3 or 4 blaster shots. If your referring to the guy that climbed up onto the balcony and was about to slice up Dooku (pretty sure it was Dooku).. He was reaching back, prepearing to slice, and Jango shoots him, he falls, then Jango puts his gun away "Maverick" style.

:D

and besides if you do become a jedi.. regulardless of what side your on vader will want you dead :) so be ready to be hunted by the empire.. because unless your tje emperors hand.leave your jedi skills at the door for imperial employment or you'll recieve a vist from the death mask wearing bad ass him self vader and he wont be happy. BEing a dark jedi basicaly only leaves the criminal factions as your allies..altho thedark jedi may be the most wealthy.. it wont make you that many friends :)

Originally posted by Watoolfa

There is way too much of the word LUCK in these post and I believe that luck has nothing to do with it, like the FAQ said everyone will at some point will become FS its just from there the whole training to become a Jedi,learning to use you force powers, the building of your saber, learning how to properly use the saber, and the Trials that will be the VERY difficult thing. Then agin this is just how I understood the wat things work but I may be wrong.

Dude - go read the FAQ again. You have it ALL wrong. Everybody in the game is NOT going to be FS. Everyone will have a chance to become FS.

I can picture Vader knocking on the door of a Jedi's hut.. To be unrecognized he disguises his voice as a woman's and asks the unsuspecting Jedi if he "wants fresh towels?". When the Jedi opens the door, its none other than Vader himself standing there with a lightsaber in one hand........ and towels in the other.

Archived