Home

question for mods

Zygomaticus

Guest Rogue15

you sound too much like helix, the spammer we banned from roguesquadron.net cause he wouldn't stop posting many, many topics. You're either him or Antilees2001...

ok im being honest cuz im no lier. im an honest man and as i said "mr nice guy."

first of all i never played rogue squadron and theres no reason for me to be on that forum. 2nd of all im not antilees and 3rd of all im not helix and 4th of all your spoiling my mood because 5th of all tomorrows my birthday:eek: :(

and also im not a spammer

and also is it wrong to post. i thought thats what u do on forums

Guest Sherack Nhar

The fact that you won't have the game yet isn't a problem; I'll be the chief editor and I won't get a Gamecube until spring!

It's too bad though... I'm sure many people from this board will post there too. Will you?

PS - 400th post! How's that for a Super Moderator...

Guest Boba Rhett

1) Consoles...

So? Even though you don't want to admit it ;), consoles have their advantages. :)

2) I really like this forum and the people here

What makes you think the people at lucasconsoles will be a bunch of Jackarses? :D I'm sure lots of us here will be there.

3) no scenario editor

I bet some of the games will have built in editors. Nothing as fancy but...

4) I may not be able to get Rogue Leader for a long time

Oh man, why? :(

5) I really like this site and the people on here...

awwww........ *sniff* someone get me a tissue. I ...have something in my eye... ;)

Guest Rogue15

rhett, why no cube? did u like...blow your money, or are your parents forcing you to not spend it on games? That's the way it is with me, unless i can get a really good deal. I'm really wanting to upgrade my computer.

Guest Boba Rhett
Originally posted by Rogue15

rhett, why no cube? did u like...blow your money, or are your parents forcing you to not spend it on games? That's the way it is with me, unless i can get a really good deal. I'm really wanting to upgrade my computer.

I'm hopefully going to get a cube the day it's released....hopefuly...... :o

The cube might not be released in europe for a while I guess. When I was your age I was just as freaky as some of you. I bought the N64 the day before it stores and played Mario all night :) Don't know if that will be the case for me with the GC.

About mods ... I'm gonna be a mod ... just not here :) I'm currently working on a big community site and someone else makes the forum there ... but I'll be a mod. Mhuahahahaha ...

Imagin all the stress I get ...

Archived