Home

In case any of you care...

Clefo

Fergie won that GB.com fantasy football league.

The Final Standings

1. Fergie 9-3-0

2. Lord JayVizion 9-3-1

3. Clefo 8-4-1

4. Tie Guy 4-8-1

5. Some Dude Who never Updated his team: 0-12-1

Congrats Fergie, although I thought Jay would win since the tie should cound for something....

Originally posted by Clefo

Fergie won that GB.com fantasy football league.

The Final Standings

1. Fergie 9-3-0

2. Lord JayVizion 9-3-1

3. Clefo 8-4-1

4. Tie Guy 4-8-1

5. Some Dude Who never Updated his team: 0-12-1

Congrats Fergie, although I thought Jay would win since the tie should cound for something....

That last guy's record looks like the Detroit Lions' record, and that's bad cause that's my home team:(

Originally posted by captain_drake

1) clefo if you and duder don't shut up i'm going to say something relly mean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2) because i think duder and clefo are in league to annoy me.

1) Why should they shut up? Do you have something against boys? And- I can't help it- this should of been a pm. Maybe you should talk to them through pms! You could sort out alot of your problems!

2) It's all part of a forum-wide plan... :rolleyes: If they annoy you, then don't read the posts they make!

I'm sure you annoy alot of members here too, but they are polite enough to keep quiet.

I dunno, drake. I think someone else is desperate for attention... ;)

Yeah we started this way back when Eets...I think that was while you were barely posting...I must have bumped the thread a million times.

I followed the team throughout the year...that was why I won. I think Jay spent more time on there then he does here (jk)

Maybe next year you guys can join in...THE GB FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!!:)

what was I...OH thats right...Dathmire Rancors:)

I have an idea for an "Off Season" Fantasy League...

It involves someone having Madden 2002 (Prefrebly) for the PS2, X-Box, GC, or PC...

Someone could post a players list and we can draft from there. Then that person could take requests for Team Names and Colors and make them... Let the computer play the games and take occasional screenshots... That would rule :)

Okay.. A Few questions:

1. Do you have lots and lots of memory cards?

2. Do you have anything to take screenshots with?(I.E Screen Cap machine, Camera)

3. Are you willing to post a list of the parameters for Create A Team Colors?

4. Are you willing to do a fantasy draft for everyone who joins? I mean will you actually put it in the game? I'll organize the draft..

5. Are you williing to do some Trial and Error with team colors? (I wanted Crimson, not blood red dammit!)

6. Will you not cheat so YOUR team won't win?

Archived