Home

Moving This RPG Forum

Eets

Do you want to move this RPG forum?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to move this RPG forum?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't Care

i dont know.... i guess not...

im sorry to say ... and this is no flaming or anything. but .. at Rs and galaxies we make our own stories without a guide like a game master.... now im a huge NEWBIE if it comes to a game master... because i never played a RPG under it. but right now on galaxies .. we have a rpg running... and we dont know how the story gonna go untill someone posts. the same goes at RS.net.

we make up the story as it goes on. and we kill people when they are weak in the story or never show up. :D (tk-421 :D)

im sure it would be fun and all... for more people to come over.. because 3 people right now are using that forum:

Com Raven

Juztyn (dont know the right spelling of the name)

Wraith 9 (yours truly)

but i dont know......

I will not make a choise out the poll.....

wraith.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.

gonna have to go against you this time, Eets.

I think if we move it at all it should have its own section in the Lucas Forums Main Site. Do you realize how much publicity that would get us? These forums have a population of over 5000! Plus We could split it into sections like we discussed in the other thread...

We might get over 100 players or more!

I don't know why the admins. won't let us have one, but whatever problem they have with it it must be a good one because there has been repeated atempts for it.

To put it lamely-no.

Well i don't really care where the forum is located myself, but i did want to address one thing...

Wraith 9...

Right now in this forum there are only d20 games running, that doesn't mean that there can't be other kinds of games running. All we ask is that the games that use a gm, that people you weren't playing from the start, not jump into the game in the middle. So just because if we did move there, doesn't mean that every game in the forum would have to be a gm'ed game...

With that said I will finsh my 2 games where ever the players what them to be...

That's true Wraith but also why I want a Main Page RPG Forum....

Without a nicer forum everyrhing will be mixed togetherand get confusing...but with a nicer forum, that we can split into sections, where each section can have a games section and a chat section. That would be so much more easier to get to what exactly you want!

Well back to the pickett lines...

Archived