Home

Anything on lightsaber fights?

Rat Boy

Let's face it, TPM raised the bar when it comes to lightsaber fights. Wickedly fast swings, backflips, karate kicks, etc. I was wondering if this would be implemented in JK2 and how it would be controlled by us slow (in comparison to Force-users) humans.

:lsduel:

Well, some of it will be in the game, but some not, like the kick, Darth Maul was meant to be an aerial attacker doing his intricate attacks of kicking as well as use of the force and a sabre. I'm sure basic attacks will be in, but basing all attacks off one character, Darth Maul, I don't think so maybe in a mod though.

Originally posted by JediDante

Well if you check out the video interview from last years E3 you will be able to see Kyle Fighting a Dark Jedi! And from what I saw! My Mouth just dropped!:freakout:

Ya, and that was three months into the development. Welcome to the boards btw...

Originally posted by Obi Kwan

Despite all the info we have about acrobatics and loads of sabre swings, the question is still how well it will all gel. I dont think anyone will be able to tell us till we get a demo and can find out for ourselves :D

I concur...though I have faith in Raven's ability to deliver some great lightsaber combat. The range of moves and attacks in Heretic II is a good testament to their ability to deliver some solid melee combat.

Welcome, JediDante (check my sig... ;) ).

Archived