Home

release date????

Dinajedi

All sites have different dates.......but at least they all have the same month of March. March 25th sounds quite accurate, but lets hope it isnt delayed into April. The only one who doesnt have the same month is Amazon who have it for february.....but they've had that there since the initial day of announcement.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got back from Electronics Boutique.

First of all my heart skipped a beat as I was browsing the PC games section. They had a display box of JK2 ( that's right, the official box) and it looks AWESOME!:D They also had a couple of new screenshots on the back of the box. However, I beleive this is only a display box and I'm sure the final one will be much more complete. Not a big deal really, but it was really nice to see they already have a Jedi Outcast box.

Also they have an official date for JK2 release and that will be March 24th.

How will I retain sanity for another 2 full months?:confused:

Well, hopefully we'll get a demo shortly.

Originally posted by SlowbieOne

I just got back from Electronics Boutique.

First of all my heart skipped a beat as I was browsing the PC games section. They had a display box of JK2 ( that's right, the official box) and it looks AWESOME!:D They also had a couple of new screenshots on the back of the box. However, I beleive this is only a display box and I'm sure the final one will be much more complete. Not a big deal really, but it was really nice to see they already have a Jedi Outcast box.

Also they have an official date for JK2 release and that will be March 24th.

How will I retain sanity for another 2 full months?:confused:

Well, hopefully we'll get a demo shortly.

I saw the same box at Babbages. It was super cool. Two months to wait for JKII and four months to wait for Episode II. This is a great year for Star Wars.

You guys have got it easy here. A game called Freelancer has been in development for about five years. I've been "working" at a site for Freelancer for about two years now. These past two years have been one big information blackout. We've gotten a few small scraps here and there, but nothing shocking. All we know is that within the next four months or so (tentative) we MAY get to try this game. IF the don't delay it... again...

You may see why I've come to accept waiting so patiently. *martyred expression*

At this point my fictional money is on JKII hitting shelves in late March, and the demo coming out only slightly earlier, if earlier at all.

BTW, I remember a little game I was looking forward to just before Episode I came out. X-Wing Alliance. To be honest, the game wasn't complete. Not complete, HAH! Hell, it didn't have an ending... not one that was more than half-relevant, anyway. The story was incomplete, and the game DEFINATELY could have looked better, but it was rushed to get it on the shelves before the premiere of Episode I. Seeing the short development on this game, I hope it doesn't happen again, what with Episode II coming out. I still want to be replaying JKII a couple years from now because I enjoy it, like Dark Forces and JK.

You want to make me feel better? Give me something more than a few screenshots and low quality film footage.

I wouldn't worry at all about this game being rushed for a number of reasons.

Yes it has only been in development a year ( or less), but they already had the core of the game in their hands with the Q3A engine, not to mention they have already been working on SoF2.

Also Raven is IMO one of the most intelligent video game companies, and they just don't make crappy games, period.:)

Archived