Hunter545

Which saber colour do you prefer  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Which saber colour do you prefer

• I prefer blue!
    • Muahaha, I am evil. I choose red!
    • I just love green!
    • Orange is a beautiful colour!
    • I will choose yellow. Its a nice colour!
    • White is a colour you dont see every day! ;-)
    • Other(specify with "reply" option)!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a fan of my own personal sabers :) Typically created from the games existing .mat's so all can view them in their full glory

hopefully jk2 will have the option to customize saber color (i.e. in the mpc files)

Originally posted by Zx2

I am a fan of my own personal sabers :) Typically created from the games existing .mat's so all can view them in their full glory

hopefully jk2 will have the option to customize saber color (i.e. in the mpc files)

Theres some possible exploits when doing this, so maybe a system could be developed where only this file was modifyable and only certain values are accepted?

For instance, you could turn the gamma off on your light saber and have yourself an invisible lightsaber. Thats not very fair is it? :) Maybe they can put some sort of RGB system for coloring lightsabers in the menu (slider bars). THAT would be cool.

Originally posted by Frosty_V2.1

Yea, SBX3.0 for JK leaves all weapons except [ed]bowcaster[/ed] and conc possibly can't remeber, but u shouldn't use it anyway =Saber Battle X is a saber mod=

And it's the best JK saber mod, it has a bunch of saber "moves", adds acrobatic evasivs in directions like handspring back, forward flip.....u can do a boost flip while forcejumping.

The one thing annoying about it is it removes forcespeed,BUT u do get saber throw instead which is really cool.

One other thing is the saber trail doesn't look as good as glowsaber's but it still look good.

O yea, Blue all the way! just look at the beautiful deep blue glow

:saberb:

Play the MotS version...it doesn't remove any weapons, and has tons more features :D

BTW ignore Biowarrior, he's never played it :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Desslock

Silver... bah there has to be a silver one..

I would think so, seeing how there has been mention of a silver one, owned by none other than Corran Horn.

And how the hell did blue jump into first place? Everybody knows green is the color Luke beat Darth Vader with, not blue! And it's also the color that Obi-Wan used to disect Darth Maul with!

Originally posted by Rat Boy

I would think so, seeing how there has been mention of a silver one, owned by none other than Corran Horn.

And how the hell did blue jump into first place? Everybody knows green is the color Luke beat Darth Vader with, not blue! And it's also the color that Obi-Wan used to disect Darth Maul with!

We haven't seen any other colors in screen shots, aside from red, so they're the coolest looking ones so far. Lucas should get some MP screens going, or maybe even a movie.

Couple things:

I dont quite understand how silver would work though.

Clear crystal instead of colored. You could also say that it's a "white" saber, but nobody ever does. ;)

Secondly, how does this poll not include violet/purple? Not only is it an original JK color, it's the best one! ;)

Originally posted by Denise

Couple things:

Secondly, how does this poll not include violet/purple? Not only is it an original JK color, it's the best one! ;)

exactly, and I don't know how you guys can still play JK, the textures make me wanna vomit......

:mob:

Originally posted by Flirbnic

Maybe a "black lightsabre" isn't literally black, but more like a blacklight. It would be dim violet, and it would cause various materals to glow... that would make for some funky lightsabre duels.

That was exactly what I meant... like a black light, :eek:

Come to that, in the Star Wars universe crystals have nothing to do with colour, and there were only three sabre colours unitl SLJ stuck his oar in and now there are only three colours unless you are Mace Windu.

So I don;t think there is any need to bring the SW universe into it... this is just about what people want.

I'm of the opinion that saber colors folow that of the primary colors in the rainbow. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple (Violet, whatever... :) ) I don't think there should be color mixing involved with saber colors.... RGB values if you will.

sliders?? oi! that would be terrible!

plus if u had an invisible saber:

1. it would really hard to kill people

2. people could see u holdin ur saber handle

3. u'd miss out on jk2s kick ass effects

if there were sliders then every1 would sooner or later find the best values and every1 would have the same sabers

the reason i like custom sabers from .mat's is because they give u character and show seniority ;)

plus, my black and white saber just kix ass and i dun wanna lose it ;)

Archived