Home

that JK look....

Guest toms

wow... all those new screenshots (Naar Shadaa???) seem to have finally got the JK look.... combat over longer distances, large vertical spaces etc...

a much better bet than some of the earlier ones, which did seem to sufer from simple, boxy room with crates and dull textures syndrome.

definately improving... :D

Originally posted by JekRendar

I agree, Nar Shadaa is SOOOO much better now!!!

It's looking more like in the cutscenes. I hope they have a Multiplayer level with it.

I agree. The Nar Shadda in the JK cutscenes looked like a JK'ers dream come true...but the sp levels fell slightly short (not too bad, but not as good as we'd have liked) but this looks totally awesome :D :D

In my oppinion, Nar Shaddaa that JK's cutscenes show briefly in all of its glory was visualized much more realistically in Dark Forces than in JK levels(except that there were no civilians). Just by looking these screens shows that JK2 will incorporate best parts from both games and play homage to that original Vertical City. BTW, why every preview so far have indicated that Nar Shaddaa AND Smugglers' Moon would be two different locations? They aren't! Smugglers' Moon is only nickname used of Nar Shaddaa, because it's a corrupt haven for bounty hunters, criminals and of course, smugglers.

Archived