Home

Spam Wars

Zygomaticus

Sithcloak thinks to himself "Darn, defeated by the rebels again."

*Sithcloak finds himself confined in a carbonslab.*

Sithcloak says to himself "Ha, there not that smart! I may not have the force, but I have my comlink still clutched in my hand!"

Little did rendar or Krkode know that Sithcloaks comlink had a mini-lightsaber, thermal heater and a holo-projector!

*Sithcloak trys hard to get out of the dream that comes to those in carbonite and concentrate on his comlink. After a few minutes of concentration he starts up the thermal heater.*

"Yes!" thinks Sithcloak to himself."I, have done it he thinks as the thermal heater melts the upper portion of the slab."

*He deactivates the comlink and reachs with his hand to the controls and melts the rest of the slab.*

"Oh, nooooo! I am blind!" Thinks sithcloak to himself. "Its ok, I have the force."

*Sithcloak trys to reach out with the force, but feels nothing,*

"What?!?" Thinks Sithcloak to himself."Wait a minute."

*He reachs out and feels a creature.*

"Duh, why didn't I realize!" Sithcloak said outloud for the first time. "Its a Yrslarmi! Wait, theres lots of them."

*Starts listening and after a while of searching decides there are 5.*

"Well, I can't let you be around." Sithcloak says as he ignites the comlink."Sorry, I have to do this."

*Sithcloak kills all the poor creatures*

"Now lets see." Says Sithcloak as feels for the force. "Ah, I'm in a small starcraft I belive. This one is not moving, so it is currently on the ground or in a docking bay."

*Starts to move around and finds a door. He opens the door and steps out*

"I, know that smell." Says Sithcloak as he steps out. "I'm on degobah, don't need the force to know that."

*Sithcloak marchs through the mush towards a nearby hut.*

"Hello, anyone here?" Says Sithcloak as he aproaches the hut."Wait, a minute."

*Sithcloak, turns around and a small green creature yells in terror.*

"I mean you no harm, I only ask why are you here?"

"I'm trying to find somthing to quench my thirst." He says realizing how thirsty he is.

"Soda, you seek soda!" Says the little green guy.

"You, now where i can get some?!?"

"Yes, follow me into my hut you must, hmm?"

"Ok."

"Good, good. Hmm."

*They enter the tiny hut.*

"Hey, you now this is quite good." Says Sithcloak satisfied.

"For a thousand generations this recipe has been passed down."

Says the little green man. "A, Jedi you are?"

"Yea, I guess you could say that." Says Sithcloak not sure what the little green guy wants to here.

"I hate jedi, I hate YOU! Get out of here! Sith only!" Says the little green creature in a rage.

"Wait, I to am a sith." Says Sithcloak aiming his fingers and the uncooked chicken.

*From Sithcloaks fingers come a long chain of lightning and fries the chicken.*

"Ah, You to are a sith!" Says the little green creature, now not so angery.

"Can, you help me defeat the evil Rendar and Krkode?"

"Help you I shall!" Says the green guy. "They, once took my soda because burp i did! Now I shall have revenge!"

"Good, teach me the ways of the SODA!" Says Sithcloak.

"Ok, well first ..."

Sithcloak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes while sithcloak learnd the ways of SODA

drake was making a massive recovery back on tattiione

and soon he was readey

Drake:Private readey my transport

Private:at once commander

So drake traveled around the galxey on his battlecruiser C.S.S Texas and he soon foung sithclaoks hiding place and said

Soon SC comes out of his dream of escaping and thinks..."I gotta get my thermal heater...HEY where is it?"

THEISDON (I'm theidon rendar was killed TWICE) says"Hahaha you really don't think we were that stupid did you? We took all your possessions and deactivated all your internal contraptions."

Meanwhile Drake also comes out of his unconousness and realizes he is paralyzed so he thinks "O great now lets see where am I?...Ahh Tatooine man its hot! Lets see uhh can I get my blaster? O yeah I'm paralyzed well there goes the rest of my life...."

Archived