Home

Spam Wars

Zygomaticus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The patrolmen on the scouting mission shiver, though the Endor night is not cold. The howls of savage beasts in the near dark echo through the forest. The tension in this dangerous section of Endor is made many times more noticeable by the reports of Emperial activity. The Rebel command center is prepared to issue a large number of reinforcements to any part of the jungle where Imperials are sighted. Also, the Yuzzum tribes in the area have become more hostile as of late. Rebel intelligence officers are sure that the Imperials have made alliances with them. There are a few Ewoks in this region of Endor, but not many.

Why the Imperials are here is an uncertainty. After their defeat years ago in the momentous battle which nearly destroyed the Empire, the Imperials have pretty much left Endor alone. But not any more. They want SOMETHING.

Suddenly, blaster bolts begin lancing through the Rebel patrol. Stormtroopers begin appearing by the dozens, and TIEs, previously hovering out of range, scream in on the attack. The Rebel radio officer screams, "Rebel base!! We are under attack! We are under att*CRASH!*...............

And so, the battle begins........

"Oh cool, I've always wanted that game! Btw, can you get rid of those stormies near the door for me?" Captain Drake pushes a button, and the stormies are incinerated by a score of shots from concealed gun pods. Circling above, Commander hannibalscipio prepares to commence another strafing run in his Imperial Skipray blastboat. He dives, and depresses his trigger with his sights on the remnants of the Rebel scout patrol and.......

All of the sudden Dash Reendar (Dash's Clone) flies in in the Outrider II and fires a few shots at the commander's ship causing it to spin and knock into a TIE Fighter, although its still intact the blastboat is severely damaged. Then he fires a few shots at a platoon of incoming stormtroopers killing 12 of them before pulling up and out away from the action, but then....

then suddenly krkode becomes a traitor and he picks up his lightsaber and his blaster and his ever trusty bow and arrows

as he walks past the room where drake is playing...they ask him

drake: hey krkode where to this early..

krkode: nanya.....nanya business *and he walks away

drake: who spilt his milk??

then krkode walks off slowly....

to find an Ewok village to join:D, but as he looks for one he gets shot at by stormtroopers so he dives hops and ducks; then he fires an arrow at an Imperial officers. The arrow hits the guy on the temple and when an ewok sees this he asks him to join them and krkode fufills his lifelong dream...

But before he can, Commander hannibalscipio, who lived through a rough landing, knocks him out with the butt of his gun. He then infiltrates the Rebel base, destroys the hidden guns, and finds Drake. Hannibalscipio then aims his blaster at Drake's head and puts his finger on the trigger, but before he can fire,...........

krkode says "you will!!" and he picks up sithcloak and flings him at the 2 stormtroopers pushing them down the stairs immediately to their doom

sithcloak wakes up and say s"whats that for"

krkode: for disturbing me....i have important work to do.....i just sliced my friends head open....the authorities are after me alreayd

they hear police sirens outside........

as soon as the police see the deas stormies and sliced drake and sithcloaks saber ignited they say....

police: Put your hands in the air and drop your......red stick...and stay where you are...you have a right to remain silent....anything you say could be used against you in the court of law.....

sithcloak: nooo you misunderstand...it wasnt me it was...it was...wahhhhhhhhh..

policeman: yeah right *handcuffs him and loads him into the police car as he calls the hospital* and says to krkode: you wont be having any trouble from this scallywag anymore sir..

krkode : good.........*snigger* *snigger*

Archived