Home

Im freakin depressed....

GB_StormTrooper

The reason why I havent posted (like anyone noticed) is Im having girl problems.....theres this girl named Cathy that lives in Australia and shes a Jock at a radio station and we talk alot on a forum. Now shes thinking about not posting there anymore because of this jerk there...I shes one fo those gals who could make you laugh on a bad day and stuff. Shes funny, smart, pretty and I think I may be falling for her which isnt very good...anyways, I just had to say that cuz I have alot on my mind and I needed to tell the worst part to someone......anyways, thanks for reading this, cya :)

Guest Mal *Nexsis*

its all good...don't let one jerk get in the way...do what you gotta do...get her address...move to her apt. building...or e-mail and instant messenger services

hmmmm well dont let that get over you............. your a tough guy :) do what you got to do :)

hey GB_Stormtrooper my good old freind you want to come to these cool forums the guys there might be able to cheer you up:)

we also have one girl on the forum

go here trust me it's cool :) the empire is at it's hight there

http://krkode.proboards.com/index.cgi?pbuser=krkode

Guest SlashAndBurn

That sucks. It realy does...try to find another place you both like going to on the net to chat... invite her to chat rooms and see if shes interested in going to other forums. That will at least help you two keep in touch.

Either way I hope things work out for the best and the jacka@# bothering her on the forum gets a clue.

my philosophy has always been not to get involved. i'll never go more than 2 weeks with a girl. take charlie chaplin, for instance. believe it or not, now THERE"S a man. he'll fall for a girl, but he'll never cry over one. he'll just walk on like. my priority isnt exactly to get whipped BEFORE i'm married.

Archived