Home

JK2 -- How excited are you?

HitMan

hahah agen,

I am a casual gamer in a very broad sense. The only game I went out of my way to buy was JK. That was the last game I really played. I play RTCW and HL at school but I can live without video games quite easily.

I want to see LEC finish a sequel for JK, in a way similar to a football player who always messes up and then FINALLY scores and he gets the loudest cheer. Thats what it feels like cos LEC keep\kept messing up and i want to see them make a game that everyone can finally enjoy.

I came here as a natural progression from OWK.net, sometimes it feels like I forget why I am here yet this is always the first place I come to on the net. I always check out the swamp first now anyway in case anyone has anything funny.

OMG, how incredibly profound ! j/k

wardz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JKII is my anti drug. This game better hurry up and come out because I'm having MAJOR withdrawal symptoms.

I'm much happier to have JKII than Obi-Wan. JKII is a much better game. I have gone out of my way to buy a lot of Star Wars games. When XvT came out I was still using Windows 3.1. I got Windows 95 and had to learn it from scratch just because I wanted to play XvT and the later released JK.

Archived