Home

Problem: please help !

Paragon_Leon

Guest Luke Skywalker

Werid.... so you've reinstalled it? Does it crash or does it freeze or is it just that you can't see anything? Ill try to help you but I need to know what exactlly happens.

Once it starts the game (so AFTER I have, for instance, chosen 'easy' or whatever in the single-player campaign menu), i see a black screen with my cursor, the menu-bar below is briefly shown in black-and-white outline (obviously a bug), and the demo just crashes; disappears and kicks me back to Windows.

Guest Lord Tirion

Leon, drop by the Nexsis site and cut and paste what is wrong with your comp on our forum. We have a few tech wizzes in our guild and im sure atleast one of them can help you.

if none of darth fergies opinions work try checking your system resources by going to properties on my computer icon and going to the performance tab

the smaller the free resources the worse it is this could be your problem as i used to have the same problem with ra2 and this factor turned out to be the problem

Guest Luke Skywalker

hum... weird it is most likely a direct X problem or a bug in the demo... try to reinstall it see what it does... reinstall Direct X see what that does.... then post what happened here.

Archived