Home

Most wanted weapons

Proto

Whch weapons you can't wait to fry a stormie with (pick 3)?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Whch weapons you can't wait to fry a stormie with (pick 3)?

• Bryar
    • ST Rifle
    • Bowcaster
    • DEMP2
    • Golan Arms FC-1
    • Repeater
    • Thermal Detonator
    • Merr-Sonn Missile System
    • Detonator Packs
    • Distruptor
    • Lightsaber

Of course, I will try out all of them, but I think my most used ones will be the ST rifle & the bryar. (After the awesome, sweeet, excellent & superb lightsaber of course :) ) Why? The bryar 'cause I like pistol type weapons. The ST rifle 'cause... well, it's a classic, ain't it? (But remember: Only after the marvellous, magnificent, mighty & magical lightsaber!)

Okay, i voted for the three weap's I'd most like to kill a Stormie with if I didn't have the Sabre :)

In no particular order:

1. Bryar Pistol -- It's more covert than the other guns, and I just plain like it! :p Plus, the JK2 one will (I think) have a charge-up mode like the DL-44 from MotS :D

2. Thermal detonator -- Do i really need to comment? *Throw* ...... *BOOM!*

3. Disruptor Rifle -- I think that this thing looks quite a bit like that standard issue machine-gun/grenade-launcher in Starship Troopers, and I really liked that thing :D And with this, i can go further by disintegrating people, or sniping at them with the aid of that uber-cool, built-in-to-the-package, protected-from-the-elements-and-every-day-knocks-and-bumps scope... Bliss!!! :D :D

There are 3 reasons why I didn't include ls option:

1. You can put up to 10 options in the pool.

2. Actually I meant guns and explosives only :)

3. It's obvious that everyone would choose ls.

I also didn't inlcude stun button (why?: point 1 and 2:D)

BTW my favorites are:

1. Distruptor (disintegrate everything!!!!)

2. Rocket Launcher - present in all FPS, so I'm curious how will it work in JO.

3. FC-1- it's simply the flak cannon from UT and i love it.

P.S. Playing Mara in MotS I used lightsabre only so will I do in JO whenever it'll be possible. But if I remember correctly there was already a pool "ls vs rest of the world" and this one focuses on guns only:p

I voted for:

FC-1: Just the idea of ripping stormies to shreds using dozens of tiny knives just makes me go tingly all over... :)

Disruptor: This gun has everything! A scope, for picking off long range targets, medium speed projectiles for those ones who get too close to snipe, and of course, the disintegrator, for those times when you need a large pile of stormtrooper dust. :D

Det Packs: A favorite in TFC, theres just something about watching a block of high-explosive go off at someones feet... :cool:

Disruptor: Versatiile waepon that is great for stealth infiltration missions. You can use it to disintigrate guards without setting off the alarm (Equivilent to the phaser rifle in EF).

Rocket launcher: Fun to watch ST's go flying.

Flechette gun: Just the idea of giving ST's lots of cuts and scratches is fun.

FC-1: Something that wasn't in JK.

Disruptor: Something that wasn't in JK.

Rocket Launcher: Something that wasn't in JK.

Yes, I know there was the rail detonator, but hopefully with a new name this will be significantly different.

BTW, anyone remember the mortars from DF? Quick launch, high powered thermal detonators. :cool:

Archived