Home

etschula your site is down!!!!!!

Delphi's Clone

Actually, I am only using 325MB of 3GB at least of bandwidth. Which means traffic is not the problem here. I am afraid there may be something else wrong, and at this point I am going to contact netfirms and am currently downloading the files as backup. I have just finished reading Shadow Hunter, too :D the ending is SO AWESOME!

Originally posted by Eets'chula

Actually, I am only using 325MB of 3GB at least of bandwidth. Which means traffic is not the problem here. I am afraid there may be something else wrong, and at this point I am going to contact netfirms and am currently downloading the files as backup. I have just finished reading Shadow Hunter, too :D the ending is SO AWESOME!

Your only just now reading that book Eets???:eek:

I must have read that...oh...the week it came out...:D

I liked it...it shows how jedi can move super fast...the thing I don't get is how in poo Obi-One failed to notice the presence on COrascant???I mean he is jumping all around blowing up things and all...you would think also that the Master would be able to send a com signal or something to warn everyone about his thread...but no he just goes it alone...

Archived