Home

Altus forum beats *Nexis*

Delphi's Clone

Yes i am very happy to announce that the altus forums have passed the nexis forums in posts and members after onley one month of activitey.It had sooo many posts that the board was slowing down and we had to erase half of em. Well if you want to take a look at the site and maybee even register heres the link. Due to the upgradeing of our boards the site is down temporaraly for today. The Altus Clan Forums

We hope you enjoy your stay.

The Altus team.

dose this forum impress you??????

look our clan isnt only about playing online and that stuff. we do every think ranging from rpg's to discussions and even to playing games on line. our gole is to make our forums as big as these and were on our way there all the site needs is some advertising.

The Altus team

Guest Lord Tirion

Thank you for letting us know you look up to our clan for you need to try and compare your clan to us. =) But just to let you know, (not that it realy matters), we lost over 7k posts when proboards moved us from proboards2 to proboards3. But like I said, forum post counts dont mean anything. What matters is that the clan is having fun and the members are enjoying themselves. I wish you and your clan well and good luck.

well we are having fun, thanks tirion :D, thats right we, atleast I look up to your clan, cuz we wanna be like you...maybe better..not in the website or forums alone, but in having fun, and in doing what we set out to do...Not just play games, but have fun...

and delphi as legolas or JK said this isnt much, no need to have posted this.....anyway oh well you did........

and delphi like tirion said i todl you that they may have lost some posts for performance too

Guest SlashAndBurn

No. We're proud at the community that has developed in such a short time. The conversations on the forums are only a part of it. Like some people here, the members of the Altus Clan have become friends instead of just fellow members of a forum. We've helped others out with things going on with their lives, helped people inprove their strategies while playing video games and just had fun conversations much like what hapens here. We really dont care about the post number, it was just an interesting bit of info that Delphi wanted to share.

Guest Mal *Nexsis*

I didn't realize that we were at war with posts against other people, all this time I thought I was just posting for fun and to give my opinion on whatever the thread is about. Thats kewl though, I agree with Tirion that if you need to look up to us for your goals...I'm glad to help but I'm just here to hang with my friends and play games...thats if I can ever fix my connection problem...aahhhh...its all good...feel free to even post on our forums also if ya need that extra 2 or 3 posts...hehe

Anyhow, seeing as everyone beleives that this thread is unnecessary, it shall be closed.

A tip: Include your clan's web site in your signature, that will get more attention than posting it everywhere, plus you don't have to do a thing.

Archived