Home

Thrawn, terror on wheels. . .

What do you think?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• *Run away screaming*
    • Thrawn, you should NOT be on the roads!
    • I'm fine with it, so long as you don't come to my state.
    • You're a good driver! I'm gonna bum rides off of you!

I am 17, i have had my liscense for about 1 year and 5 months and i am ready to leave the car in park for a while. I average about 40 miles per day of driving. i drive out to the local university for tech classes, then i drive back into town to my high school and then i usually have errands or other stuff to do. after being in one fender-bender and spending hours upon hours of driving on the highway, i am ready to leave the car parked in my driveway for a bit. sure, having my liscense is nice and all (it impresses the girls when you can drive them around town instead of them driving you), but after a while, its appeal wears off. of course, driving wouldn't be so bad if all people drove in a safe and catious manner. people who just have the word "full throttle" in their vocabulary just dont belong on the road. i see people fly by me doing between 70 and 100 mph, and many times i have seen them in an accident or even buried 6 feet in the ground. driving is a priviledge. if you abuse its powers, you should and will lose your priviledge. if you only have a permit, dont blow it by following driving theories. and if you really have a need to drive fast, either become a professional race car driver or go down to the local go-kart track and put the pedal to the metal on those puddle jumpers. the last thing you want to do is end up 6 feet under because you made a stupid mistake.

Archived