Home

Has anyone played EE (Empire Earth)?

Guest GIR

I was just wondering if anyone in the area has played EE because the graphics are pretty sweet and i don't mean to be complaining but that game has way better graphics. I totally want GB AND EE when they come out.:D

:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

Each civ is kinda the same but it does have MANY MANY MANY MANY different techs and units. It depends what civ u use. EE is a game that spans from the Stone Age to over the year 2100+ so the possibilities are almost endless.

Same here, I agree that the demo was laggy but the game will run much smoother, And they picked the wrong ages for the real missions.:( But it's still good.:)

Yeah I played it the other day, quite good, but I'm not that keen on the zoom in and out thing, the graphics really sucked when you zoom in on the action, other than that it plays very similar to AoK and GB, but I reckon I'll be getting GB first.

I've played the Demo ( and beta tested it) and the 3D graphics are pretty good, and the Scenerios are fun theres also like 15 ages and it actually plays alot like the Age of Empires 1 the good thing about that is maybe in SWGB 2 they could use the EE engine but besides that its a great game, its basically a RTS Version of Civilization 3 because unlike AOE you start in the Stone Age and work your way up to a Futuristic age complete with Lasers and Mechs and things like that. If you have money left over after buying GB and your into Historical RTS games, I'd reccomend you march down to your nearest shop (for you europeans) or down to your local stores (US People) and buy yourself a copy.

Or hold you period... Warcraft 3 is gonna be good and AOM will be too but this is a really cool game for all history buffs out there not saying that people who aren't history buffs can't play.

:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

Archived