Home

Rhett: 0 | Icicle: 1

Boba Rhett

As some of you may know, there was a very large ice storm in Missouri last week, and were was I this weekend? Missouri. The trees at my brothers house had all their branches broken off by the ice and it was a horrible mess so I was "volunteered" by my Dad to help clean it up. I spent most of Saturday cleaning it up.

Everything went by without a hitch, "even though we were being pretty reckless and were using a chainsaw ;)", that is, until we were all done cleaning it up......

killerice.jpg

Here are the descriptions of the three frames in the picture.

1. I stepped back to admire my work.

2. Little did I know that the ice that was stuck to the stumps were the branches used to be on the trees was now melting and becoming loose. I had just stepped into the path of a large, sharp, flying piece of ice.

3. Yeah, it hit me but luckily it hit the side of my neck so instead of stabbing, it slid. I was knocked to the ground. Then I proceeded to grab my neck and run around the lawn screaming, "It stings!", "It's stings!", "It stings!" I escaped the ordeal with a long cut down the side of my neck and a sore shoulder. :D

*edit, if the pic doesn't work yet, it will soon.

Archived