Home

Overview on Dino Crisis 1 and 2.

Rogue15

i think Redwing didn't understand your question about the Pteranodons at the end of The Lost World and that they were caged in JP3...

Speaking of dinosaurs, Carnivores 4: City Scape is coming out!!!!

gamespot

Infogrames' upcoming hunting game Carnivores: Cityscape is nearing completion and is scheduled to go gold in early March, according to a company representative. The game is the latest installment in the Carnivores game series, and it features the same fast-paced hunting action as the previous games. The new game is set in the parks, streets, and sewers of a large futuristic city. After the crash of a mysterious spaceship, players must hunt down and destroy a horde of dangerous dinosaurs that are running loose in the city. The game also features an alternate mode that lets players assume the role of a dinosaur and fight their way to freedom.

Carnivores: Cityscape is scheduled for release on March 26 by Infogrames' WizardWorks label.

Looks like someone's trophy ships got overrun with dinos....

hehehehe I have Carnivores 2 (well worth $10 if u have a good graphics card...which i don't), and sometimes i play it on my parents computer with superior graphics, it's so sweet...too bad when i put it on Direct 3D on my computer, the dinosaurs don't appear...

Originally posted by Keiran_Halcyon

Sorry but, yes it was a ceratosaurus :( (see the dinochart in the soundtrack ans DVD I think)

Dilophosaurus (the one who follows Nedry IS little (1 meter tor 1.5 m)) the dilophosaurs should be bigger, i think the one who gets in the car is bigger.

What means 'come again?' after the quote 'why the Pteros are free?'

But spinosaurus aegyptacus maybe was bigger, see this again:

http://www.dinodata.net/Dd/Namelist/Tabs/S092.htm it says that the only skeleton was destroyed during WWII.

And i recall a interview with Paul Sereno (i think you know who he is) that sayed that the Spinosaurus in JPIII was in fact the suchiomimus (because its big and has a spine). NOTE: he discovered the suchiomimus.

Yes, I know that the only skeleton (then) was destroyed...but more bones have been found since.

When I said "come again" I meant "I don't understand". They were free in JP3 too (just went back in the broken cages) and besides, the Pteranodons in TLW were different.

did u hear on the news that something about proof of dinosaurs turned to birds....if that's actually true, i suppose dragons existed...hmm i need a link to the news article or something.....as i only got the last part when i went to put my dog outside....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

I got the patch for Carnivores 2 (didn't know i had the 1.0 patch and needed 1.1)...and now Dinosaurs are so much better looking! and the gun when it shoots them!!!!! WHEN YOU SHOOT A DINOSAUR, BLOOD APPEARS, IF U SHOOT IT BUT IT DOESN'T DIE, IT LEAVES A BLOOD TRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok, i'm sick, but hey this is awesome!!!!!) I switched to tranquilizer mode, and whoa, when you knock a dino unconscience, it looks SO DARN REAL!!! it's breathes deep and just lays there!

Originally posted by Rogue15

did u hear on the news that something about proof of dinosaurs turned to birds....if that's actually true, i suppose dragons existed...hmm i need a link to the news article or something.....as i only got the last part when i went to put my dog outside....

Yeah right. lol

"Proof" that dinosaurs turned into birds would consist of time travel. :rolleyess

About dragons: Actually, that's a whole other discussion. :D (btw, why on earth would you things dinosaurs evolved into dragons, then to birds?!? lol)

Originally posted by Redwing

When I said "come again" I meant "I don't understand". They were free in JP3 too (just went back in the broken cages) and besides, the Pteranodons in TLW were different.

In JPIII they are not free: remember when Amanda and Erik leave the cage the door opens <--- (showing us this means that they escape after)

I think they mess the movies up because they changed the look of the dinos (not intending to be subspecies) because of new discoveries (e.g: feathers in raptors) And putting Pteros in the cage (as they should have been always) without thinking on LW.

And why in the end of LW they didn't put Pteros flying from the island to the world?

Althoug the movies are cool and with our 'suppositions' they mach together :)

====> I found the reason of why Ellie is not married to Alan: she is married with one person that works in the government---> that is how Ellie called the army and the marines, if not they shouldn't hear she (and tell she 'embrace the inevitable' :)). They needed it. A shame because well, its odd not being married each other...

Archived