Home

What species would YOU most like to see in an expansion?

What species would YOU most like to see in an expansion?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. What species would YOU most like to see in an expansion?

• Vuzzhan Vong
    • Noghri
    • Chiss
    • Ithorian
    • Mon Calmarian
    • Other

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Definately the Chiss out of those.

They have cool blue lasers and advanced technology. Also, you could easily make a civ out of them. Their story could be their fight againt the Empire when they came in to the Unkown Territories.

Well, there's been... I've lost the count of how many there have been.

Personally, I think they should be Ewoks, Mon Calamari, and Trandoshans.

Then For Battlegrounds II, there should be: Chiss, Yuuzhan Vong, Mandalorians, Massassi, Black Sun and someone else.

Of course that's my personal opinion, considering what Kvan will say about the Mon Cal... :D

I voted other. People on this board have convinced me that the Ewoks would make a good civi.....I'm so susceptible to Jedi Mind tricks ;)

Originally posted by Kvan

I voted other. People on this board have convinced me that the Ewoks would make a good civi.....I'm so susceptible to Jedi Mind tricks ;)

Ewoks??? What would they be good at...being cute. They wouldn't have effective troops, navy and air...WHAT AIR all they have are GLIDERS!!!! Artillery...stick and stones. What would the Fur Fighters do????

:ewok: :ewok: :ewok::mob::trooper:

3 to one that is the men ratio at the very least!!! Their troops would cost 5 food apiece and you could have up to 5000 of them and the odds still wouldn't be even against the 150 stormie standing in their way!!!

:jawa JAWA COMMANDOS :jawa

Originally posted by darthfergie

Ewoks??? What would they be good at...being cute. They wouldn't have effective troops, navy and air...WHAT AIR all they have are GLIDERS!!!! Artillery...stick and stones. What would the Fur Fighters do????

:ewok: :ewok: :ewok::mob::trooper:

3 to one that is the men ratio at the very least!!! Their troops would cost 5 food apiece and you could have up to 5000 of them and the odds still wouldn't be even against the 150 stormie standing in their way!!!

:jawa JAWA COMMANDOS :jawa

Yes, I agree that they will have all that :D

Really though, I see your point that they aren't effective but in the movies they seemed to hold there own. Plus they are part of my childhood so, it really doesn't have to make a whole lot of sense on why I picked them :D

Originally posted by thrawn12786

Ewoks would be just for stomping on probably!

Why? They kicked ass in RotJ. I don't see why they couldn't be a civi.

I guess Space battles would be a EDIT though :D

.....Can I pick a new civi?

Yes the Jawas are still open. You can defend them too;)

Can't I defend the Ithorians? ;)

I think the list is too EU friendly :D

What about the Rodians! Rodians should be on the list!

BTW What type of Starships do Wookiees have?

EU means Expanded Universe. Basically anthing after ROTJ is considered EU.:D

Actually it's anything that is NOT in the movie. Remember Tales of the Jedi? It's EU too :)

I like the idea of ewoks in an expansion.

They would have various types of gliders for air

They could have battering rams for mechs

and siege weapons

They require very few resourses too build armys to make up for there weakness, they would also have a fast build rate. There would be hordes of ewoks attacking your base

They could lay mines or traps

Their special skill could be coversion of mechs and air and sea ships, It would be like them stealing the other civ's units and every ewok unit could do it but only once that would balance the game( only ground unit ewoks )

There buildings would look cool, a bunch of tree houses

I think that the ewoks would make a good expansion. I would use them.

Ewoks would be a waist of animation time.

Now Mandalorians...THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! The group that took out the Jedi. Special Bounty Hunter bonuses because they have NO Jedi at all. Their troopers could fly over water and forests (jet packs) TOO COOL.

Or a civ that used Clones would be awesome (mandalorians possably:fett: ) Low cost trooper to make up for no Jedi...AWESOME!!!! The ultimate anti-Jedi civ!!!!

Archived