Home

A form of Robes of Master for the Senate held Tournies?

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Before you read any further, I think you should get a visual of what I am referring to by clicking here http://nexsis.freeservers.com/swgbrankings.htm

This is a ranking system that could be used in the Senator Tournies to keep people coming back to further their rankings to achieve the ultimate goal of a "Grand Master" so to say. What are your opinions on this?

1) It has to be nuetral...not Nexsis affiliated...sorry the clan kill wouldn't be viable

2) The rankings might need to be changed a bit...to reflect GB more

3) maybe 3 points for win...1 point for loss...:) (the point is like an experiance point they played a game in the tourny so wether they win or lose they still have experiance:) )

4) This is a Senate matter and will be delt with in due time by the Senate

Other than that the concept is EXCELENT...needs a bit of refinement...but it would be a great addition to the Senate tournies...:)

Originally posted by darthfergie

1) It has to be nuetral...not Nexsis affiliated...sorry the clan kill wouldn't be viable

2) The rankings might need to be changed a bit...to reflect GB more

3) maybe 3 points for win...1 point for loss...:) (the point is like an experiance point they played a game in the tourny so wether they win or lose they still have experiance:) )

4) This is a Senate matter and will be delt with in due time by the Senate

Other than that the concept is EXCELENT...needs a bit of refinement...but it would be a great addition to the Senate tournies...:)

The transition has begun... next, he'll start spelling everything... flawlessly ;)

I wouldn't bet on it...but I'll try ;) -darthfergie

The clan kill thing can still be used. There are other clans that have active memebers here, besides Nexsis :)

Great idea, Tirion...

Rommel this is a Senate tournie...how can WE use it??? Nexsis may use it in thier clan even durring the tournie...but why would the SENATE give bonus to clan members only???

He is offering this system for our Senate if I understand him right...he will use a similar system for Nexsis...:)

Guest Lord Tirion

Fergie, I think you missed the point hehe. I did not say we would use this exact setup. Thats why I said "form" of this. Of course there would not be a clan kill in the tourny. But the point I was trying to make is a ranking system like this to keep people coming back to build up their points.

I knew what you were saying...don't worry...but someone was bound to ask why we would use clan kills. So I added my suggestions...:) -darthfergie

Guest Lord Tirion

Kewl. After we find out who makes it to the Senate, I think we should all have a meeting and discuss what we would like and then we can sit down and design this out further. Will this Senate have any impact on the Zone GMs in that they will recognize our Senate or is it just for here? If they do recognize us, I think it would be sweet if they gave us access to the Tourny rooms to set up our leagues and such.

Guest Lord Tirion

Think of it as what belts are to Karate =P

*Does a high flying kick and pulls his groin* aaaaaarrreeeeewww

)-(o - Ive fallen.. and I cant get up!

Archived