Home

Welcome to Fight club

Silent Wolf

The thing im most excited about is the fact that the battles in multiplayer will be very cinematic. The image that springs to mind is 2 jedi in a one on one arena with the crowd peering down below upon the action. The 2 rivals walk up to each other with sabers down, with a quick bow the match begins. :D oh man....2 much!!!!!!!! I can imagine there will be quite a bit of honor in this type of a game multiplayer wise. What are you guys most excited about. Btw welcome to wolfs fight club :p

'twill make for some niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice ass fights :D

only problem i can see is people bein blinded by the battles like in that one screen shot

a possible scenario in such an arena:

Announcer: "And he runs up saber raised and--- AHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!!!! I CANT SEE!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

;)

cant wait

Originally posted by DeathBoLT

im looking foward to discovering sweeping tactics and then tearing apart any fool trying to keep the pace to 'movie-style' and then get screamed at because i won't 'play like a jedi'.

;):p

Absolutely. All I ask for is a black saber. I used to use 00starry.mat

Originally posted by DeathBoLT

im looking foward to discovering sweeping tactics and then tearing apart any fool trying to keep the pace to 'movie-style' and then get screamed at because i won't 'play like a jedi'.

;):p

From what I've heard, the moves and such will be put together so that you'll ALWAYS 'play like a Jedi' whether you're trying to or not ;)

yah ive got this whole style all worked out. Im going to stay completly motionless in the one on ones until he gets real close. Then im going to take him out in one shot!! :D maybe a back flip over his head with a backstab to finish him off. Or a quick side swipe. People will be doing all those flips and crap ill just be like..come get some :p

Archived