Home

Which is your Favourite Scene from the Trailer?

Qel

Hey

Well i don't think you can choose a best part of the trailer cos it's all good. Just a shame it was a bit short. But no worries cos PC gamer has got a 94mb trailer of in-game footage :D. But i guess if i had to choose it would be were Kyle is locked in a saber battle in that red room, the sabers clash just like how you would expect them to.....

I can't wait for this game and lets hope a demo is released soon or even a multiplayer beta test (hint to Raven & LucasArts).

Krak3n

Hmmm, this is going to be difficult...:thumbsup:

The thing I'm looking foreward to the most is the saber lock up, so I can now really fight like in the m the SW movies.

Equally awe-striking was the--multiplayer?--fight with two other saber wielding foes. Kyle swings a mighty downward slash at the guy in front and, in one fluid motion, spins around and blocks the saber from the enemy that was on his left.

:lsduel:

Another scene is disintegration of the that gran that was about the chuck a thermal detonator. That was one spiffy special effect.

:charric::thermal:

My favorite part is the forth scene, I think; just about halfway through the movie, but not quite. It's one where Kyle is going up against two Reborns: Kyle kills the one in front of him, who drops his saber as he flies back, then Kyle spins without hesitation and bangs sabers with the enemy passing to his left. To me it's a perfect example of what I wanted from this game.

Did anyone notice that the first scene after the opening looks like one of the idle animation screens that pops up if you stay still too long? Kyle is whirling his saber around in his right hand and it marks the bar beside him.

To be honest i think this i the first time in years ive actually been excited about the single player element of a game :eek: .

My favorite part of the trailer was when he took the guy out who procceded to flip back and then kyle fluidly twisted around and pwned the guy behind him. Very smooth animation. More than i expected from this game, RAVEN has done it again!

Welcome to the forums, Qel, Krak3n, Belgirion and Lopar. Check my sig for your gifts. :)

Favourite part of the trailer? That's a toughie, because I enjoyed all of it. The lightsaber battles were especially cool, though, and the time and effort spent on that aspect of the game really shines through.

I'm not sure I really liked the walking on the wall part, though. A bit too reminiscent of the Matrix, maybe. Although...if it was zero-G and everyone was wearing mag-boots, and you could walk on any surface...that might get interesting. :D

I agree that the whole trailer rocked, however if I had to pick my fave scene, well, I'd pick two. [what can I say? We females can't just choose one you know! ;) ] I liked the same as most of you; the one-two move Kyle does on the two Reborns, and although I thought the wall walk looked a little bit slow, I liked how you could see his sabre hit the wall as his feet did, leaving a scorched mark behind. Nice touch! :D

:syoda:

Archived