Home

HOT new screenshots!

Aristotle

Time to get your blood pumping up another notch...

Exclusive screens... coming your way very soon... so keep a close eye out here on these forums and the main page.

5 totally new screens in all, likely a couple as early as tonight and another 3 tomorrow morning... more details to follow later today.

Stay tuned... I think you'll find these are some beauties... =)

Enough questions about our relationship with LucasArts. We've worked closely with LucasArts for well over 5 years now... so this is nothing new to people who follow our sites/network. That's the last word on that issue.

I posted this to give the forum goers a heads up on upcoming screens... simple as that.

Just stay tuned and keep an eye out...

Tomcat

Don't sweat it... I just wanted to get people in the loop about some upcoming goodies... and didn't want the focal point of the post to be our relationship with LEC.. that's all.

The main point of this post is that you, our readers get some exclusive goodies this week (likely even tonight) as promised.

So...

What do people think the screenshots will be of? Any predictions? :)

lol ok

i just got excited and started ranting hehe

uhm, the screenies? I bet theres Sabers in it!

cant go wrong there, well, i mean, there HAS to be one screenie with a saber right?

Im thinking saber duels, and maybe something of acrobatic things, a flip or cool jump

maybe a force power that is not lightning? a stormtrooper gripped in the air?

Ill see them tomorrow though, in europe, gotta sleep soon... Ill do a final checka t 6 pm EST and then i sleep... hope theyll be there then!!! :)

Archived