Home

What pressing questions do you have about JO???

Dan12R

I've seen different posts all around these boards about different aspects of the games. So I've decided to start this for anyone who has a question about the greatest game that will be released this year (Jedi Outcast for those who can't figure that out). Also, if you have the answers to someone elses question, feel free to answer here. Here's what I've got:

Will JO support EAX?

What are the system requirements?

What day will this game come out?

When will we see a demo and how big will the file be?

Is there any way I can get a copy of the game now?

In answer to the second Q:

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION

Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, or XP (Windows NT is not supported)

450 MHz Pentium II or 500 MHz Athlon processor

128 MB RAM

8x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

1 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games (additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX 8.0 installation)

16 MB OpenGL capable video card with OpenGL and DirectX 8.0 compatible driver

DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card

Keyboard

Mouse

RECOMMENDED

700 MHz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor

32 MB or greater OpenGL capable video card with OpenGL and DirectX 8.0 compatible driver

Executor32: Where'd you get that from?

As for system requirements, I pretty much pass for any game in the next 6 months, I got a p4 1.3ghz at the start of last year. Still going strong. The only thing thats letting it down is a pissy 32mb GeForce 2 GTS. I'm just waiting for the geforce 4 so the price of geforce 3's drop. :)

Originally posted by Executor32

In answer to the second Q:

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION

Windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, or XP (Windows NT is not supported)

450 MHz Pentium II or 500 MHz Athlon processor

128 MB RAM

8x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

1 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games (additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX 8.0 installation)

16 MB OpenGL capable video card with OpenGL and DirectX 8.0 compatible driver

DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card

Keyboard

Mouse

RECOMMENDED

700 MHz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor

32 MB or greater OpenGL capable video card with OpenGL and DirectX 8.0 compatible driver

Executor32, where did you get this information? The system requirements section at lucasarts.com still says "Coming Soon"...

I just went with the sytems reuirements of MoHAA, as JO's graphics are actually better than MoHAA's yet it will probably have more performance optionsfor graphics and such. Thus, it seems like it will have similar requirements, although the HD space requirement is probably a tad high since MoHAA came on two discs.

Archived