Home

MI5 confirmed?

pollodiablo

¿Was MI5 confirmed? if it yes, when they planing to finish it

I will love a traditional one, like the 3 or 4, but with multiples endings that fix in only one story ¡All right!

I think the last MI could be with multiples endings with one story at the end different than the others, ¿Do ya get the idea? In that way you can take what you like more or do like Silent Hill games(exelent ones, close to MI but not best) I hope never will a LAST MI game, I can imaging me with 80 years old playing MI52, THAT WOULD BE GREAT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am the Second Biggest fan of Monkey Island that there is!!!

I Rekon in MI5 LeChick could return wen the statue version is found by tourists on an island that ozzie mandril has gottn 2

then he could rebiuld his army of the undead( i really liked thosee guys) he could have murray as hise evil sidekick, so murray could teach guybrush all the evil powers he has) ALL of the old characters could return like Largo, Wally, Otis, Carla, Meathook, Haggis, Cutthroat Bill and the other 1(soz forgot his name aint played MI3 in a while) and new 1s too, it should take at least 5 days straight (not all at 1ce) to finnish cos the other 1s only took 2 days 4 me.

Names:

here are sum names 4 the 5th monkey island game:

Night of the living Monkeys (corny)

Sam and Max hit Monkey Island (no way)

Monkey Island Tycoon (why the hell did i bother)

The Power of Monkey Island( LeChuck could use the OTHER Secret of monkey island)

Grim Fandango's Revenge( nah )

Death of Monkey Island(thanx to the guy up there, could end with monkey island sinkin with a monkey with his thums up outta the water, like the end of terminator 2)

and finally THe Horror Of Monkey Island (:3headed: u get the jist of it)

• 2 weeks later...

It may seem wierd but I have a plan. LucasArts could sell the MI franchise to Ron Gilbert, who then could then join up with Tim Schafer at Double Fine and they could work together on MI3, the real continuation, which is really MI5. Then they could some how link the real MI3 to the current CMI and then, three years after the real MI3 comes out they could anouce the new MI6 which is the continuation to MI4... But that is just my idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where do we get the name: The return to Monkey Island?

I sent an email to LEC right after I got EMI giving them a tips if they would do MI5...

I said that they could name it The return to Monkey Island!

And now more folks think it suits it, heh....

I have no idea where you got the name from;)

• 3 weeks later...

more names (becaue they're fun)

The Monkeytrix

Planet of the Monkeys

Monkey Report

Monkey Island Five: Attack of the Monkeys

The Sound of Monkeys.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Monkeys

Gubrushes Greatly Gross Grotesque Gathering of Gimpy Gibbons

Float like a Butterfly, Sting like a Monkey.

Robin Hood and his Merry Monkey's

The Prince of Monkey

The Sound of Monkey.

• 4 weeks later...

I think it is most likely that they do make an MI5. After all, with EMI they were aiming at a new audience, releasing it on console; surely they would follow this up to target the new console fans they would have aquired. Were this the case, I guess MI5 could be expected to be in the style of EMI, which would be terrible, but would make LEC a fair amount of money.

Unless they do something astoundingly drastic in MI5, which is unlikely, I think it is also likely that they will end the series there as well.

But that's just me.:jawa

• 4 months later...

Four Words, Unbreakable Five Game Contract, that means there will be a 5th game, And it will Include The Voodo Lady and Guybrush. If not then LEC Lied to us and we will rebel with lots of shouting and calling of names.

Here are my ideas + more for names of MI5 again

Night of the living Monkeys (corny)

Sam and Max hit Monkey Island (no way)

Monkey Island Tycoon (why the hell did i bother)

The Power of Monkey Island( LeChuck could use the OTHER Secret of monkey island)

Grim Fandango's Revenge( nah )

Death of Monkey Island(thanx to the guy up there, could end with monkey island sinkin with a monkey with his thums up outta the water, like the end of terminator 2)

The Horror Of Monkey Island ( three headed monkey! u get the jist of it)

Under Monkey Island ( to kill lechuck, 4 good, go to hell kill his spirit)

Monkey Island: Guybrush Strikes Back

Monkey Island: The Monkeys Strike Back

The King of Monkey Island! (big three headed gorilla, or something like that)

The King of Monkey Island ( Guybrush is devorced from elaine, because of some sort of unknown evil lechuck theme, Guybrush goes to his only friends, The Monkeys and beomes their king. LeChuck takes Elain, word of it gets to guybrush, he saves her, realises LeChuck plan and they get hitched again, Big weddin scene( or not) with all the characters there.

And Finally The Battle of monkey Island ( The showdown at the end could include all of the nice characters in a battle against LeChucks army of the undead, LeChuck is Skeleton, Monkey Combat at the end or Insult somthing, with a very spectacular ending scene that is so good we wont want a sequal, i hated MI4 ending)

Please Tell me what you think

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Lost Welshman

Four Words, Unbreakable Five Game Contract, that means there will be a 5th game, And it will Include The Voodo Lady and Guybrush. If not then LEC Lied to us and we will rebel with lots of shouting and calling of names.

Just what I was going to mention....they always throw in the 5 game contract.

Monkey Island

Beneath Monkey Island

Escape From Monkey Island

Battle for Monkey Island

Conquest of Monkey Island

All these are transformed from "Planet of the Apes".....2 of them already being titles. Will the other 3 be fulfilled? Hrmmm?

• 1 month later...

Archived