Home

Screens!!!

TUS_Tomcat

"I think the TD would kill all four, as long as all four where in it's area of effect. As you can see by the explosion it is more to the right explaining why the stormie on the right might die and the one on the left lives on."

Ahh, I see what you mean now, so now we know the range a TD has.

I think the shockwave has hit already because the two back guys are already flying forward and all of the guns that are flying, the guy on the far right was injured but looks to have some health left, the guy on the far left looks to be just out of reach of the blast, thermal detonators blow up quickly if they are anything like we have previously seen.

;)

Anybody else notice the positions the stormies are in on the lightning screen? They all seem to be standing at ease, like they don't know they're buddy is getting fried. At first that bothered me, until I noticed the yellow speckles to the right of Kyle. I'm thinking lvl 2 or 3 mind trick. Here we see the full potential of the combination of "light" and "dark" powers. :D:D:D:D:D whee.

Also, what do you suppose the streaks to the left of Kyle are? I would say they were missed shots but for the density and none of the stormies is in a position to have fired them.

Originally posted by StarScrap

Anybody else notice the positions the stormies are in on the lightning screen? They all seem to be standing at ease, like they don't know they're buddy is getting fried. At first that bothered me, until I noticed the yellow speckles to the right of Kyle. I'm thinking lvl 2 or 3 mind trick. Here we see the full potential of the combination of "light" and "dark" powers. :D:D:D:D:D whee.

Also, what do you suppose the streaks to the left of Kyle are? I would say they were missed shots but for the density and none of the stormies is in a position to have fired them.

Nah, look at them, their questioning their actions, i think some are about to run away, or move back and regroup tactically, you can never tell how good ai is from screenshots, there just frames of animations on whats about to happen. So i doubt thats mind trick, could be though who knows ;) , but im putting my money on fear or some kind of tactical regroup.

Originally posted by Executor32

That'd be the flechette launcher, silly. ;)

I'm not entirely sure that it'll be easy to tell from the graphic on the ground what it is until we actually play and see them.

plaaaaayy :laughing: AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!HAHAHA...ha

Sorry. Saay...the shield is back down to 100. Or did I just not notice when that happened? Probably. I seem to remember it wavering.

I still think they've been mind-tricked. Look at their knees. If they were starting to run their knees wouldn't be even close to straight. Even if they were going from shooting to running.

Silent Wolf - heheh that stormy on the far right front in the thermal detonator picture looks like a tard lol...or some kind of weird squirell with that pose

haha real smooth Silent Wolf hehe. I nearly fell of my chair when I read that... heh blatent use of the word tard.... don't hear that too often.

Screens look sweet, no ?

SithSeeD

sorry about sig size... can't adjust it... boh

Archived