Home

Hey this ids important why was i banned from the RPG forum?(mods please do not delet)

Delphi's Clone

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Delphi's Clone

oh ok still dont know what it means but thank you hehe

Most every real forum has rules, and this one is no exception. When you come here, you are asked to agree to the "terms of membership" when you register. They clearly state that you can be banned if you do not follow the rules, one of which is NO CURSING in any form. If you want to at the forum policy then look at the announcement at the top of any topic list.

BTW, i have a real problem with cursing, I HATE IT. Everytime someone curses uneccessarily they loose something in my eyes. I find it very hard to respect someone who can't can't, or doesn't want to, control their language, especially when it is against rules and regulations. I'm very proud to say that i have never cursed in my life, not even on accident, and i encourage everyone here not to as well, whether it is policy or not.

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Tie Guy

BTW, i have a real problem with cursing, I HATE IT. Everytime someone curses uneccessarily they loose something in my eyes.

Thats not that hard to believe. Someone like you would hate it in my eyes.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Thats not that hard to believe. Someone like you would hate it in my eyes.

No sure what you mean, but i'll take it as a compliment.

BTW, although i hate swearing, there is no getting around it. I do go to a public school after all. So, i learn to accept it as something that some people do, and i don't treat people less because they do, at least not outwardly. However, i do try to encourage people not to, and i don't think i could be good friends with someone who did it all of the time because don't think i could stand hearing it that much.

Archived