Home

Gaber back on-line

Garry_M_Gaber

Hi Mr. Gaber.

Any chance of adding team bonuses like in AOKTC - they made civ choices interesting and made the same civs different when teamed differently? Might be good for some increased variability, given the limited number of civs to choose from.

And we were also hoping for another alien-looking race such as the Gungans or Wookies for more variety!

Originally posted by royal_crusader

Dear Mr. Gaber,

I love GB! If I could find it I would get it but for now I just borrow it from my friend. :(

Who happens to be me:D

P.S. Mr. Gaber, Another little thing for an idea in the X-Pac: A Lava Terrain like on Sullust in RS2. And also Volcanoes and burned terrain.

Please don't forget the vornskrs!!!!!!!! I don't care if they're for a civ bounty hunter or are just a beast.....AS LONG AS THEY'RE IN!!!

:)

btw, also would like to see some different 'melee' units....such as:

Emperor's Royal Guard for empire

Senate Guards for uh one of the new civs..

Gungan Guard with that electropole thingy

Security Guard for trade fed

Naboo Guard (like captain panaka) for Naboo

i'd like to see the vornskr the most tho since it's my favorite sw creature. :)

Originally posted by Crazy_dog no.3

I know what you're thinking, Compa ;):D .

Mr Gaber, u know those air cruisers shown for the Wookies, what are they? I think they are sort of capital ships but then again it was said there will be no capital ships.:confused:

I know you know ;) But seriously I agree with Gandalf, they should've put alien races.

Mon Cal please!

ya mon cals are awesome!!! They make great slaves starships.

btw, will there be Vornskrs and other new beasts in the x-pack?

Also, don't ya think the people would get tired of eating nerfs and banthas all day? (out of animals that u put in nurseries). Maybe add another, such as the dewback, since there's dewback farmer's on tatooine.. or something like that, i read in that book...umm Rogue Planet i think...

WHOA I JUST GOTTA LOOK AT THAT GB TRAILER!!!! I LOVE THAT SHIELD GENERATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

another idea...

have it so you can shield a building without the shield generator being right next to it, like in rogue squadron. Make the upgrade for it be expensive tho, and only shield one building. :)

Guest PhantomMenace

Hey, you guys made a great game. What happened to the energy swirl that was supposed to be around shields that is featured in your screenshots and game trailer? Why is it still the solid yellow line from the demo?

Archived