Home

Will dark Jedi have different saber stances and moves?

lonepadawan

You're right, lonepadawan. That feature would be tight. But since there are so much more moves in the game now, it might be too much of an effort and something meaningless to do, since there are 3x8 lightsaber moves for Kyle already. We don't know if we're gonna see this, though, since I think all the other pics where people besides Kyle are using a lightsaber are taken from multiplayer.

This just in.

The Lucasarts game jedi knight has been cancelled and moved onto the X-box. But PC gamers should not worry as they have a new game to amuse them. Star Wars:Bottle Staring

You control a random drunk who must stare at various bottles without looking away. This game will feature state of the art electronic alchohol effects and brilliant 3d graphics.

"We hope to introduce the gamers to bottle staring in a brilliant first game" says the project leader Gim. E Drink "We have plans to scrap all other games and concentrate solely on bottle staring for a while until the series is finnished. we have plans for 23 sequels and 12 prequals."

Bottle staring will be coming to a PC near you soon.

Originally posted by Dark Malice

Yeah they did have different stances.

It's pretty obvious. Maw did his little spin attack, Sariss did the back hand reverse grip thingy, Gorc just slashed down like an axe, Pic...er...I don't remember what Pic did. :p

Pic force pursuades and runs right in front of you and chop your feet...i still remember :) I wonder why Pic can Force Pursuade...

Maybe saber wielding enemies use one of three stances according to their skill level. Brett Tosti mentioned "reborns" who have low level Force powers and give you decent resistance during missions. They aren't boss "quality" though, so maybe they might use a light fighting stance that will allow them to strike rapidly, but at the cost of reduced damage. Then there would be actual Dark Jedis(still no knowledge how many of them there will be) who might use the heavy stance which will do a great deal of damage, but left them wide open for a short period of time if their swing fails to find its target, and of course final boss would switch easily between these three stances during duel just like you in that stage.

FinnSon, you just gave me an adrenaline rush. Can you imagine what the final lightsaber fight is going to be like! I see a huge level, 3 lightsaber stances, 30 lightsaber moves, a ton of force powers, and 15 straight minutes of bliss. WOOHOO! It's going to be so awesome, I bet as soon as it's over, I'll make sure not to save so I can do it again. :D

Originally posted by Moses

FinnSon, you just gave me an adrenaline rush. Can you imagine what the final lightsaber fight is going to be like! I see a huge level, 3 lightsaber stances, 30 lightsaber moves, a ton of force powers, and 15 straight minutes of bliss. WOOHOO! It's going to be so awesome, I bet as soon as it's over, I'll make sure not to save so I can do it again. :D

You can do it over again cause the SWEET AI kicked your butt!

:D

Welcome to the forums, Dark Malice, Locke101 and CorranHornjr. Heck my sig for your gifts. ;)

That's an interesting point lonepadawan. It would be nice to see Dark Jedi opponents with different stances and moves...but I seem to be getting the impression there are going to be quite a few dark jedi to battle this time around. Maybe there will be one or two with some special attacks...but I'm more inclined to go with FinnSon's idea.

I suspect it won't be long before we can find out for ourselves. :)

Archived