Home

Rough lightning animation

TUS_Tomcat

thanks :) I could use some more screens in it but i dont have em :)

One thing thats pretty cool IMHO is that, notice the health and shield meter...

He comes in the room at 100/100 facing an officer and at least 5 stormtroopers and he finishes 'em all off and hey, still 100/100

:)

I personally dont think i've ever cleaned a room with 6 troops without losing one shield point in JK or MOTS... only if i drew them away one by one force pulling their guns out, but not heading in there with saber and lightning... Then again, i never did have MOTS chain lightning....

Also, did you guys prefer the fast one, or the slower one?

Just in case i ever wanna do something like it again (although i dont have the screenies for it, lol)

I think you are missing a screen...

its between the first screen and the second..

...in fact i think u are missing a lot of screens....hehe.:D

...hope u get all though, it would be cool to have a slide show.

;)

Qel

Originally posted by TUS_Tomcat

I personally dont think i've ever cleaned a room with 6 troops without losing one shield point in JK or MOTS... only if i drew them away one by one force pulling their guns out, but not heading in there with saber and lightning... Then again, i never did have MOTS chain lightning....

ive never lost a single health or shield points (not being 100/200 at the end, but not getting hit) in entire levels =)

jk isnt exactly difficult even on hard...

ya...my bit about him shooting at the stormtrooper was sarcasm =)

sorry if it confused ya

these pics are definitely not worth bothering about....if you want to do that, take pics of each frame of the video and post each pic in an animation with each pic taking about half a second....then you'll get to disect...hehe...

Originally posted by ps2maddenman

The screen shots are similar but the lightsaber isn't on on the 3rd screenshot so it doesn't belong in the mix. Plus the force meter goes up and down in the screenshots so they are completely out of order or they are just from different game plays.

I am sorry to disagree with you... First of all you got your screens mixed up, probably because of the looping... the FIRST one is where everybody lives :)

That means the LAST one is where he has turned off his saber...

Force meter... it goes from full, to a bit less, empty, then a bit filled... I think there was some time between shot three and 4, sicne almost everyone has already died... but i think they are from the same session. Note that as of yet we do NOT know exactly how quickly force "mana" recharges...

Personally i believe they are in the correct order and from the same session... Its just only 4 screens :)

I just did it for fun and it isnt much, but i will defend myself if someone says i didnt do the order right :D

Once again, a LOT of frames are missing, but i think they are definately all related

Archived