Home

i'm still here....

NiKo

I use Notepad, Textpad, and DreamWeaver almost interchangeably. I'm trying to phase out my use of the latter, because of some "features" which are more detrimental than helpful. Textpad is my new favorite, because it's basic, like notepad, but it's got some essential stuff that I really like. For example, it's got a great find/replace tool, so that I can quickly get rid of problem tags and such. Another thing I like is the ease of being able to open multiple files in it without having a separate window open.

Anyway, good luck with the Anchor, NiKo, and message me if you get hung up anywhere.

i use a program caled 'HTML Kit' its a program u can download and its freeware....did i mention it KICKS A$$??

seriously...if ur lookin for a great replacment to notepad but u still wanna hand code, then this program is for u. it has loads of tags at the top of the page and u just click em to insert them into the code, it cheks all the code and can tidy bad code up. This is really a great program, but the best thing is its free...get it here u wont regret it

trouble in paradise. could use some help

i downloaded DW4 (again...."sigh") and got the *ahem* crack for it. i pressed register and it took me to the DW website.i registered it online, and it told me "thank you. you are now a registered member". yet when i run DW4 it still gives me that "30 days remaining" crap.

what am i doing wrong?

:(

Archived