Home

Weather effects??? + E3 video comparing

CaptainRAVE

When the E3 video was released they mentioned weather effects. They said that outside there was snow falling all around, which was a real nice touch>>>what happened to that....did they just cut it out or something and expect ME to forget!!! Id also like to know what happened to those lovely shiny floors we saw :D

Actually I'm pretty sure the levels are pretty big, so with that in mind, and of all the screen shots, trailers, etc. We might of only seen like 3 or 4 levels, ya know? I mean I bet when I end up playing it I'll discover soo many more new things, but I'm sure they want it that way, if you know everything about it before it comes out you won't be drawn into the story as much, that's what they wanna do is make you feel the story.

GameSpot had interviewed someone a time earlier (I don't remember the name, it was a video showing Jedi Outcast at E3), and they said that fans should look forward to some great outdoor environments with weather effects, and they hadn't retracted any of these statements yet, I guess we can look forward to some cool real-time weather.

db6

Archived