Home

Apparently I went too far at Massassi.net

Darth_Lando

Some opinions are just too controversial as I found out at Massassi.net.

Every forum I go to it is always the same old story, someone asks what is the best HTML editor is because some newbie wants to dabble in web creation and 90% of the replies are always "Notepad". We all know the only people who can write HTML documents in NOTEPAD are people who:

A. already know HTML by memory

B. like to increase the time it takes to make HTML documents because they have to manually type everything.

I am assuming must people say they use Notepad to give the illusion they are '1337' though I am sure there are a few people who just like doing things the hard way.

Well anyway I made fun of the people who try to look cool using NOTEPAD and telling other people who don't know HTML to use NOTEPAD (makes no sense) and now everytime I post at Massassi.net I get greeted with responses like "well if it isn't Mr Anti-Notepad". LOL!!!! What in the world! You would think I made fun of the pope or called Star Wars 'gh4y'!!!

HAHAHA!!! Oh well, I am now an outcast at Massassi banished to the land of 'freaks' because I dared to suggest a newbie to HTML to use Homesite. So remember, DO NOT TAKE THE TOPIC OF NOTEPAD WEB CREATION LIGHTLY. It may be your last mistake. :D :D :D :D ;)

lol

so, did u learn html yet?

:D

i can teach u a few basic tags...

<p> = paragraph</p>

<u> = underline </u>

<b> = bold </b>

<i> = italics </i>

<marquee> = makes text scroll across the screen...</marquee>

<OL> then <LI> in front of a sentence, will make it a list...

oh, to use notepad to see what it looks like in html....i did this AGES ago when i just had dialup...do some html stuff in notepad, then save it as website.html and then open it. instead of opening it in notepad, it'll open internet explorer and show u your work in html...

need any help, just ask...

edit: what in the world, html is activated?!?!!! (just click edit or quote on the messege to see everything as i put it....)

lol!

Ya I know HMTL. And I have even used Notepad to write HTML but that was only because my Homesite trial had expired and I needed to update my web site.

But I use and HTML editor to save time.

Thanks for the tips though. hehe

if you want to check out my site (it is a Counter-Strike site) check out the link below.

http://users2.ticnet.com/cscafe

Archived