Home

Offical System Requirements

JackTheGaffer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe I'm an inverty (y axis is reversed on the mouse). I didn't realize it was like that until I was totally used to it. Now that I think about it, it might have something to do with the face that I played mostly flight sims before I got into JK.

I'm not worried about switching, my aim and control doesn't seem to be hurt by it and I'd have to go through a lot to readjust.

I think it's safe to say they've listed the minimum specs to actually run it...but as others have stated, don't expect miracles. If you want to see the game in all it's glory, I'm inclined to agree with Jolts, and it's likely you'll need specs similar to those listed above for SOF2... :) (Not necessarily using a Pentium, of course :D ).

Guys, the 64 megs min. req. is a joke, IMO.

Min. means that the game will run but it doesnt mean its playable. Anything under 30fps is unplayable to me.

Your operating system is sucking memory and you dont wanna deal with constand HD caching cause ur system is running low on memory.

256 megs runs for under $40. Thats the min. memory you should

I'm ready to go, baby! The specs are awfully low, gotta' love that Quake III engine! At any rate, I must say that I agree with some of the others that some of you should upgrade to get the most out of JKII. I recently upgraded my video card to a GeForce3 specifically for JKII, and I must say, my "Test Game," Medal of Honor: Allied Assault looks wonderful compared to how it looked with my GeForce2 MX-400. It rocks! The rest of my system is relatively high-end, with a P4 1.7 Ghz and 256 MB RAM.

Archived