Home

new screen=2 Kyles ??

SELYA

Are you guys ABSOLUTELY shure that this screen:69.jpg

shows off 2 Kyles facing each other....? Maybe it is just a mirror??

I mean they both look absolutely the same!!! Each has a lightsabet in his right hand [ in the same position ] , each one is standing in the same pose...and lotsa stuff like that...the enviroment....What do u think?:confused:

Originally posted by AB_Legion

For the last time - IT IS NOT A MIRROR.

Try holding a stick in your right hand, and pray do tell me where it seems to be in your mirror.

Now unless you are a skitzo you should be able to clearly see that this topic has now been dubbed a:

*laymetopik*

Cheers ;)

... unless they borrowed a mirrow from M.C. Escher ... ;)

I think it is in SP. Here is my reasoning, it looks like the Jedi Temple. And in some of the books that talk about Luke training jedi, it talks about how he puts them in places that are heavy in the dark side. Because That is what Yoda did and Luke fought himself(him in a vader outfit). So maybe Luke makes Kyle go into a dark temple and the same thing happenes to kyle as it did luke. he fights himself. It will show him what he will be like again if he lets the dark side take over. I think it would be cool to fight ourselves...but who knows.

But who knows, because we use force lightning through the whole game and it is an attack/dark force power.

But i will keep the option of it being a MP game...cause I know the Raven people are very tricky.

Hey twip, go into your bathroom and wave your right had, the person in the miror spun around would be waving their left hand. Think about it.

Originally posted by Jeedii_zaarinn

if it was a mirror then one kyle would be holding the same saber in his same hand i.e. when u look urself in a mirror and u hold a object in ur right hand then ur relflection would hold the same object in ur same hand catch my drift????

Have any of you considered that perhaps it's a 'broken' mirror?

I mean, everything indicates that it is a mirror. Maybe they didn't finish all the mirror code, or something like that...

As for the picture being two players using the same skin, that's very unlikely IMO. They look too identical. Same stance, facing the same direction...

evilbrothers.jpg

We've already seen that Kyle has an evil twin brother.

Actually we've seen that Lucasarts has published multiplayer screenshots with multiple Kyle skins being used. Its not entirely out of the realm of possibility that this screenshot is multiplayer. In fact, it most likely is. :)

Guest Apparition
Originally posted by AB_Legion

Even though the crosshair looks like from Q3 and the Bryar is the size of a Rocket Launcher :p[/b]

That's a bowcaster, the bryar is a lot smaller.

Love that screen ... it is like that TV ad for summer reruns a few years back 'if you haven't seen it, it's new to you!' ...

I see two possibilities ... either it is a MP thing as stated, or the start of a Yavin 'proving ground' battle ... like in TESB, where luke faces Vader in the cave on Dagobah, but it is really himself he faces ...

Mike

Archived