Home

Demo this Friday?

mariners2001

After reading this from the unofficial chat transcript...

Question 1

TUS_Tomcat: Will there be a demo, and if so, when can we expect it, and what will be in it (single player level (from the game?), multiplyaer, bots, etc.) ?

Kenn Hoekstra: We're looking at all of out options for a demo right now. It's going to depend on our production schedule and how our dev team is going to be divided up after JK2 goes gold. We're still looking at everything and we'll make a decision and go from there soon.

....LOOKS LIKE A DEMO IS A POSSIBILITY...so just be patient.;)

Qel

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! You people don't read previews do you? The last one (English) said the demo date was Mid-February to Early March. We know it aint February, and demos are only on Thursday and Friday. The reason the Starfighter demo was out after the PC game, was because the PS2 version was already out, and so people already know what it's like. I bet the JKII demo will be out this week too. I wished for it a million times.

I don't see the logic.....There will be a demo...im almost sure of it.....JO is very popular news....it would only make sence to have a demo....to show the features of the game and such...Demo will not delay the full game, thats crazy...slap a MP mode and a couple SP levels. They may even already have a demo being made now, that would really be the best thing that they could do....LEC had a JK demo, why not a demo for JO. Besides the whole point of a demo is to show the features of the game BEFORE the game is released. Only makes sence, as for the release of it friday, it seems fitting. Maybe even tomarrow, we can only hope. Cuz, i dunno what'd we do otherwise ;)

Archived