Home

Multiplayer

Neilinsky

I think it would be fantastic if there were to be objective based multiplayer like in Wolfenstein (this doesn't seem to be a feature from what i've read and would probebly be hard to mod in but...). A great one could be Gonk wars. You protect the Gonks or smite them into technological looking dust which would help people with their Gonk rage.

Welcome to the Lucasforums, Neilinsky - make yourself at home, and enjoy your stay here :)

Stockport County forever (Please don't laugh)

I won't laugh mate - I support Leicester... :rolleyess ;)

That mod you suggested will quite likely be made - GonkH8er will probably do it himself if no-one else does :) ...In fact, he'll probably make it himself anyway :D

why does everybody hate gonks?? what did a gonk ever do to YOU? the poor little defenseless guys are just doing their jobs. I could see if they were evil hartless (hehe) scum that pilaged vilages and ate children. and the monkey people too!! poor guys are slaves and you guys seem to just love shreding them into spagetti.

well i will not let this injustice continue, fear not gonks and monkeys, i'll protect thee!

Originally posted by ryudom

why does everybody hate gonks?? what did a gonk ever do to YOU? the poor little defenseless guys are just doing their jobs. I could see if they were evil hartless (hehe) scum that pilaged vilages and ate children. and the monkey people too!! poor guys are slaves and you guys seem to just love shreding them into spagetti.

If I recall correctly, on the PSX version of The Phantom Menace, there was a Gonk on the 1st level that would, if u let it follow u long enough, explode and kill Obi-Wan, thus I don't think the Gonks are THAT defenseless. They're little sly and probably would eat children if they had mouths and stomachs. But when they wanted to handle me, they made sure I was out of the game by self detonation.

.....and those monkey boys turned Han in to a Carbonite Coffee Table, if that's not evil and heartless, I don't know what is......

Archived