Home

Is there gonna be a Expansion Pack?

Guest Supreme Warlord

Guest Supreme Warlord

I keep reading people saying they want in that and that and blah. Yes or no? and could you please give me the link that will talk about this if there is one. THANKS!:)

Check the galactic Discussion Forum and the SWGB Lucasarts site. It's been announced for release in May. It is called The Clone Campaigns, and is largely based on the new SW Ep 2 movie coming May 16th. They have already released 5 concept art drawings for the expansion on the Lucasarts site, check it out!!

2 new civs

200 new units

2 new campaigns

blah blah blah... ;)

Guest Supreme Warlord

HEY Krkode Like the new Sig and Banner and the Avatar. :)Anybody know the new civs are? I was looking and I think they have not released it.

Nothing was up here so far. I am mad at duder and Captain Drake for now showing at the regular time....:mad::)

Guest Supreme Warlord

Yeah Captain Drake need to be here cuz I want to see him post. Also what is the difference in the Old Republic and the rebellion. They are the same except the Old Republic is grander and has ancient Technolgy which explains their crappy miltary and getting defeated:D

Confederacy....Hmmmm is that the Galactic Empire? or the start of it?

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Yeah Captain Drake need to be here cuz I want to see him post. Also what is the difference in the Old Republic and the rebellion. They are the same except the Old Republic is grander and has ancient Technolgy which explains their crappy miltary and getting defeated:D

Confederacy....Hmmmm is that the Galactic Empire? or the start of it?

WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!!!!

Actually, the Old Republic is the Empire in it's infancy, led by Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (Later Emperor Palpatine)

The Confederacy of Systems is led by a Rogue Jedi named Count Dooku, who is secretly a Sith Lord named Darth Tyranus. Count Dooku is actually under the command of Palpatine who has orchestrated the whole thing.

You see the Republic has bubkus in the way of an army or military, so in order for palpatine to convince the senate to allow for an army and military production (which he will use against them in due time) he has Count Dooku create a enemy of the republic (the Confederacy), therefore, the Senate must act to give palpatine military authority and an army to command.

Count Dooku works for Palpatine, however, the systems (like the Trade Fed) which succeeded from the republic to form the confederacy don't know that, so you see Palpatine and Dooku have fooled everyone, even the Jedi.

Guest Supreme Warlord

WOW! just a question how did Papletime(my old man:D ) developed Force talent? Man that why you should not try an Emperor if he can do that....LIKE ME;)

Guest Supreme Warlord

Starcraft is awesome man! I love that game just watch out for the Zergs. Man they scare me all the time with those lurkers!

Archived