Home

Unofficial transcript of Raven chat...

StormHammer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Redwing

No, it isn't. I forget the name of the book, but Fett escaping the Sarlacc was described. His armor protected him long enoguh to get out. Thusly, it's not Jodo Kast. As for Episode Two...

The series in which this is explained is The Bounty Hunter Wars.

well, regardless of how they make the game and feel should and should not be in it, judging by the mod community for the original jedi knight and fanatics of that game, someone will just make a mod to do it how they want to do it.

and im sure the members of this forum will be the ones who do it.

kev

The way I see it, all of the memories Fett has about being Jaster Mereel aren't in fact his own: they are his father's. I believe Jango was the one who was originally Jaster Mereel, and that before he died he had his memories implanted into young Boba's mind. That explains how Boba Fett is a boy in AotC yet remembers things from long before that. Just my $0.02.

What does EU stand for? I have a feeling it has to do with the books. What's funny, is that one of the levels is Luke's Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, which is NOT in the movies, not even hinted there, but only in the books. Yet these guys seem to act like the books mean nothing....hmmm. Or maybe the whole bobba fett dying thing was just to throw us off track.

Whoa! Boba Fett is a clone!?! I've read the Mandalorian Armor, Slave Ship, and Hard Merchandise which are about him but it never really explains in detail just who Boba Fett really is nor where he came from, or even who he was before he donned his infamous mask and became the bounty hunter known as Boba Fett. Who is he? What was he? And who is Jango Fett?

Boba Fett is a fascinating character and has always been one of my fav SW characters because of his deadly demeanor as well as his quick mind and resourcefulness. K.W. Jeter did a great portrayal of him in The Bounty Hunter Wars. Boba Fett has a mystique about him that is very...cool!

Archived