Home

where can i download the pc gamer trailer?

-ReSiStAnCe-

If you know somebody on the forums who can send it to you via ICQ or FTP or whatever, ask them.

Otherwise, you can try searching through other file sharing programs, like Morpheus, Direct Connect, WinMX, etc...

Or if you live in the UK, pick up a copy of PC Gamer. ; )

I don't want the 14 MB one!! I saw that in the other link for Realplayer, and I saw NOTHING except the words they had, otherwise, I saw no gameplay, but I heard it, and it sounded....exciting. I want the good UK PC gamer one, the 92 or 94 meg one. PM me if you have the right link?

There is no noticeable difference in quality between the quicktime(94MB) and the Divx(14MB) trailer. The resolution of the divx trailer is the same as the quicktime trailer, besides the quicktime trailer wasn't a high quailty video to begin with. I don't know why you guys would still want to download a 94MB file over a 14MB file.

Finally got to see it, so...

Yea, the saber bat thing isn't THAT bad, but it is confusing.

Are we sure that force throw is not involved in some way here? force push or whatever I mean...

One thing that did kind of concern me was the movement of Kyle seems kind of sluggish, not a very good match to the first JK.

Ah well, I'll adapt.

Archived