Originally posted by krkode

hey mods why dont u close this thread

the only thing forumers are getting from here is enemies and hatred

Maybe the smartest thing said in this thread.:D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Boba Rhett

I addressed their yelling at you in my last post. Noones getting banned yet. The only people banned right off the bat are pr0n posters. :D

It's insulting to say something like that; And theirs not a good chance it will happen anyway. Prove it to me. You can't.

In one post you complain about not being able to flame people and in this one, your upset that people are flaming you. That's how your contradicting yourself.

i feel grate anger because of the way people have replied!!!!!!!

And they feel great anger because of the way you replied!

Guest dr_death

and that is why i am angry.

hannible i realy dont mean this to be offensive to you but from what you have said it apeares you are a shallow person. but i dont know you well enought to confirm that fully

wow wow wow....

What i said in this thread... I MEANT...

And i think your wrong.... the terrorists took a 'good' blow on the US and now im more worried that they will go and hit the UN and Europe... because we all support the US... and England is fighting out there and all countries in Europe is sending out troops.

My country is also sending troops... i know the number maybe sounds funny to you but for my country that is a lot.

I heard that Germany is sending 2000 men.

And that my Country. HOLLAND is sending 1400 men.

Im more afraid that the terrorists will think: ' hey... europe is helping to much... lets give them something.'

BUT THAT IS WHAT I THINK!!

I HAVE SPOKEN

Guest Hannibal
Originally posted by dr_death

and that is why i am angry.

hannible i realy dont mean this to be offensive to you but from what you have said it apeares you are a shallow person. but i dont know you well enought to confirm that fully

Ok. That makes me feel good. I won't tell you why cause it might be considered flaming.:)

Guest dlayers
OK YOU LOT HAVE REALY PISSED ME OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!

Oh no, Fear!!!!

HANNIBLE, WHY AM I AN IDOT???????????

Because you prove it with each keystroke.

....I AM GOING TO LEAVE BECAUSE OF HOW PEOPLE SAY IT!

We can't wait.

I THINK I WILL BE LEAVING THIS FORUM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS ASI HAVE FOUND (LIKE PORKINS ) THAT PEOPLE ARE TOO *****Y

No really, please go.

We won't miss you, we promise.

Guest xwing guy

I'm not afraid to die, its gonna come someday and I'll face death right in the eye, but I'm not afraid.

Why do you think that everybody in the U.S. will die in the next 50 or 100 years? Bin Laden doesn't have the resources to get or construct a nuke or a bio-weapon unless Saddam is helping him.

Guest Admiral Odin

I also am not afraid to die. It will happen sooner or later, no reason to fear the inevitable. Granted that I rather die in my sleep in peace then in pain but that is natural. Humans have the instinct not to avoid death, but to avoid situations were you could die, I believe somebody said that.

Now on to your other things you said.

Yes. I do feel safe living in the US. You know why? I trust my goverenment, I don't live in area that is a rip target. In 50 Bin Laden will be dead, his orginazation probably gone. The last reason is we are hunting him down even as I speak.

I don't care if you believe that americans will die soon. However posting it was the dumbest thing you could have done. Think how you would lilke it if somebody came up to you and said you, your friends, and family were going to die soon. You wouldn't like it, you would be upset. Well you just did that to every american who comes here.

Can you admit your post was in bad taste, especially after what has happened in the US?

I hope you will at least learn from this, and not do something like this again.

Guest dr_death

xwing, one person with some money (not loads but quite alot) and intellegence could kill millions, it is realy that easy!

i watched a program about it the other day and they had tubes that if released could kill millions!

also my dad works for a nuclear industry and he knows how easy it is to attack a nukeclear power station.

and i wouldent be supprised if taliban had sadams help!

THANKS X WING FOR GIVEING ME AN ANSWER IN A NICE MANNER!

Guest Admiral Odin

It is true that you can purchase nukes form rogue countries. But these countries are constantly monitered. Anthrax is extremely hard to spread, so as a bio weapon it isn't that good.

The possiblity of many people dieing has been around since the cold war. It is also possible that whatever county you have will be gone.

with all due respect dr. death, u should be as scared as everyone else, Bin Laden is a mad man and should be killed immediately. American will not die and we will prevail. Heck, Bin Laden will also attack the u.k for all know. And who are u to say that americans will die, I COME FROM NEW YORK DAMIT AND I OR MY COUNTRY WILL NOT BE MADE FUN OFF!:mad:

Guest xwing guy
with all due respect dr. death, u should be as scared as everyone else, Bin Laden is a mad man and should be killed immediately. American will not die and we will prevail. Heck, Bin Laden will also attack the u.k for all know. And who are u to say that americans will die, I COME FROM NEW YORK DAMIT AND I OR MY COUNTRY WILL NOT BE MADE FUN OFF!

You couldn't be more right.

Guest Kioet Csuhen

I am not afraid to die. Only afraid how I'm GOING to die.

for instance, i don't wanna die in my sleep, in a car crash or plane crash or something like that. I'd like to die saving someone or something cool like that.

Guest crazy_dog

If anyone wants to know about my medical operation, just pm me.

MY COUNTRY WILL NOT BE MADE FUN OF!!!

I don't think anyone on this should be insulting anyone else about thier nation, race or religion. And that goes to anyone who thinks Muslims are all evil. :evil1:

Lets just stop this arguement, guys, Dr. Death is not insulting the USA becuase he is in the UKand he said...

and i guess we in the uk have a pretty good chance of dieying, too.

I should really be hating all u Americans, after living in Russia during the Cold War crap and under a Soviet government. But I don't.:D

Guest dr_death

someone said this

"with all due respect dr. death, u should be as scared as everyone else, Bin Laden is a mad man and should be killed immediately. American will not die and we will prevail. Heck, Bin Laden will also attack the u.k for all know. And who are u to say that americans will die, I COME FROM NEW YORK DAMIT AND I OR MY COUNTRY WILL NOT BE MADE FUN OFF!"

NOW HOW HAVE I OFFENED THE USA??????

I HAVENT INSULTED THE USA OR ANYOTHER COUNTRY IN ANY WAY!

ARE ANY OF YOU GOING TO SAY SORRY FOR MISUNDERSTANDING?

OR ATLEAST TELL ME HOW I HAVE OFFENDED YOUR COUNTRY????

I AM SO ANGRY BY THIS

44 replies and one upset dr death i hate to say I told you so but.......

Originally posted by Kud'ar Mub'at

I suggest you edit your post or delete the whole topic before the rest of the forum gets on your back for being insensitive.

Guest dr_death

i just want to know what have i said that have made people angry!?

i havent offended any country!!!!

i live in the uk and i also said that there is a good chance we will be attacked the reason ithink we could be attacked is because we are only a small island so it would be far easier to destroy the uk!

i would bet big money that america will be badly attacked if not by the taliban by another group of terorist, as i keep saying it only takes a few people these days!

Originally posted by dr_death

and well if you live the the usa you will proberly die soon anyway

I'm guessing this unsubstantiated blurb of text is what got people upset, did you really think you could make an off the cuff remark about people being likely to die soon if they live in the US?

Only after people got on your case did you decide that by "soon" you mean 50 years :rolleyes: in that case lots of people in lots of countries will die soon so your point is pretty invalid.

It could also be the way you keep chopping and changing your story

ONE PERSON WITH A LITTLE INTELLEGENCE AND ALOT OF MONEY CAN DESTOROY A COUNTRY THESE DAYS, BELEIVE ME

ALL IT TAKED IS ONE BOMB

as i keep saying it only takes a few people these days

one person with some money (not loads but quite alot) and intellegence could kill millions, it is realy that easy!

why hasn't it been done before then

I MEARLY STARTED THAT IF YOU LIVE IN THE USA THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU WILL DIE SOON, WITHIN THE NEXT 50 YEARS!!!

if a virus was developed that spread realy fast and killed fast you could easily be destroyed.

Everything you have said has been rubbish, aimed at irratating the board members, you have no reasoning to your thoughts, why you think the US (or UK) will be attacked, or by who, or when (I guess 50 years is the timeframe) which makes your ramblings about as coherent as Nostradamus.

The only person you are really annoying is yourself, you've dug a hole, you can't get out of it, you should have taken my advice at the beginning of the thread.

I'm not going to take sides here. Why don't we all drop the case and start talking about birds and bees or something like that.

This thread started with the fear of death. And as a wise alien once said.

"Fear leads to anger

Anger leads to hate

Hate ... leads to suffering"

Let us please stay away from the hate part.

Archived