Home

any other artists at these forums?

jeffdark

Guest Tie Guy

I used to draw alot. But then i changed schools and i can't draw as much during class.

I draw mainly Star Wars stuff. I've nearly perfected the art of the X-wing, and i have pages full of lightsaber designs, but i really can't draw much else, especially not people.

BTW, pretty nice Rhett!

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

I like computer drawing and creating this on the coputer...have learned quite a bit of visual basic...fun stuff:)

Yes, i now know quite a bit of VB now too, it is indeed fun. And i have an awesome teacher too.

Guest Boba Rhett

I believe it's time to start a, "Learning Visual Basic" club. :D You guys can help me out because I don't have a teacher. :( I know quite a bit already but I'm still just skimming the surface.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

I believe it's time to start a, "Learning Visual Basic" club. :D You guys can help me out because I don't have a teacher. :( I know quite a bit already but I'm still just skimming the surface.

It would be hard over the internet i think, and i'm not coming to Iowa ;)

Guest dr_death

you are a great drawer!!!

however i wouldent call you an artist as it seems there is no spirit in your work. i hope you see what i mean by that

but i do realy like them!!!

you should get an a3 paper and do a large one!!!

you should get an a3 paper and do a large one!!!

u talking to me? I dunno what you mean by a3 paper, but 70% of the pictures at my site are done on 18 by 24 inch papers. I can only fit a small protion of the the whole thing into my tiny paper sized scanner. No spirit eh? well, i don't want to sound annoyed, but you are an idiot who dosn't know sh** all about art. :amidala:

Guest Redwing

I draw? yes, I draw. I drew dinosaurs since I could hold a pencil, and got into comicbook art when I turned 12, then anime art, then combined the two to get what I have now. Me and two friends are starting a comic; someday you will hear about us! We will be famous!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *calms down*

Oh, btw, "Redwing" is actually the name of one of my original comicbook characters. :D

Archived