Home

19 More Days Till Outcast Comes Out

Jeedii_zaarinn

Originally posted by Qel

I hope you are right, Madrebel...;)

Qel

i am :) got a friend that works at a cd replication place.

also (*disclamer i dont support warez) if youre savvy and know where to look for what games are released into the warez scene. usually when a game gets ripped that means its hit the replication houses and is almost on store shelves.

expect to see the warez version soon if the game is really close to being shipped.

Madrebel,

So your saying you dont support warez then why do you post bs like this?

You know someone who steals the game(s) then provides it for the mass of brainless idiots (disclaimer: yeah you know who you are) out there. Nice.

My favorite 2 excuses from people who warez are:

a) Im a poort student and can't afford any games for my Athon 1.6 hihhertz, 1 gigram, GF3 card system. :( (get it?)

b) Bah. No demo is out. Im just warezing it, play it and then "IF" i like it, i'd buy it.

Not to start a flamewar or anything, i just hate people who warez cause in the end it hurts the developer and in the long run, us the honest paying gamers.

It could go Gold tonight and released tomorrow, a week or two I don't really care now. I just want them to release a finished game that satisifies my needs.

Anyway, a day or more now just in that crunch time period what are they doing? I mean it's gotta be realeasable if so many magazines have reviewed it...

So, when will the game go gold?

*shakes Gonk8r vigorously*turns over*

He says, "When it's done."

Personally, I predict that the game will go gold before March 31st, or else it will be delayed until later.

Oh and Madam Cleo also says that the game will be out before Duke Nukem Forever. ; )

Seems the UK/Eurpose will get it first, by a couple days...all UK sites are giving it a march 28th release (correct if i'm wrong bout that), all US sites say 2nd april....sorry US guys, it does seem like us uk peeps will get it 1st. Anyway, u americans get everything 1st :p

Just because it's an american game does not mean it comes out in america first, they do which every is most economical, ie, were all the packaging, CD's etc are being printed / burned.

I would like to say this. The Game will probably go gold within the next week or 2. Why well, the first week of march is almost already over and if they want ito ut by the end they will need to go gold soon. I also believe that when they do announce it, it will be either a friday or wensday. I say friday beause they usually update the Official JO site on fridays and a wensday because, well just a feeling.

:duel:

Krak3n> It could just be all the US retailers are wrong as well. I suppose that Activision (the international publisher) could get the game out quicker than LEC, but I'd think it would take longer for Activision to get a copy of the game, dupe it, and ship it worldwide. I bet the release dates will be the same for US and UK...but the rest of the world may be behind a few days or weeks. But, we are just speculating too :)

Swoosh

Archived