Home

What Multi mode will you choose to start with online

Nep3dddd

1. Saber only

2. weapons and sabers

3. Jedi master (Much like all vs one jedi master with all powers)

With one would you choose

I would personal choose jedi master mode, its kinda cool to throw

another jedi off a platform without any problems and choke a charging jedi, and when YOU fall off a platform then i would use pull to take another jedi with me to the end station. He He

:mob:

And.... It would be cool if anyone could make a mod/skin with darth maul and his :dsaber:

I'd love to jump right into multiplayer and get that lightsaber and the force powers but i think i'm gonna do the single player game first and earn the lightsaber. Half the fun is in the anticipation.

When i do play multiplayer though, the jedi master sounds great with a few friends on a lan. I'll just have to do a lot of practice and work out some hotkeys for those force powers!

I know that I'm going to finish the single player before I get into Multi. It helps that way. As soon as I finish it I'm going to go with the Sabre and guns though. It's great fun to suprise a waiting jedi with a high explosive when they're not watching their back. Then when they yank your gun you just switch to sabre and duke it out. Talk about ideal!

I too will finish the single player first, or try to... normally this is no problem at all because I definately prefer it... but this game is the first in a long time that I've been looking forward to the multiplayer for, I have become pretty tired of MP in the past year or so, but this... this is something else.

I'll at least play til you get the saber in SP then maybe i'll start doing MP and SP together, but it kind of ruins seeing the guns and characters for the first time to have seen them in MP already.

So i'm going to really try to play the SP through all the way first.

As for what game type? I have never had any use for anything other than just all out... everything... all force powers, sabers, guns... whatever.

But I guess I was alright with the jedi-only times back in JK, that was fun too I spose.

The very first thing i do before i do anything will be a quick holocron match with bots.

Then i will play through SP before touching MP or Bots again.

Then i will have hours of fun with my friends.

Then i will play through SP again to catch any secrets i might have missed.

Then i ...

You get the idea.

Sithcloak

Archived